British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Barbados (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbados-109/)
-   -   barbados 6th form schools (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbados-109/barbados-6th-form-schools-747603/)

lou lou Feb 6th 2012 1:34 pm

barbados 6th form schools

Hello can any one give me any advice on the best schools with sixth form in Barbados
I have a girl of 14 and a boy of 11 years old, they can be private
your help is much appreciated <snip>

Sue Feb 6th 2012 1:48 pm

Re: barbados 6th form schools

Hi lou lou,

I've moved your post into the Barbados forum, and I've also removed your email address from you post, don't want it to get picked up by spam bots. You can always share your email address privately by the Private Message system if you want to.

Can't help with you question I'm afraid as I live in the USA, but good luck with the school search

Tania 1 Feb 21st 2012 12:56 am

Originally Posted by lou lou (Post 9886693)
Hello can any one give me any advice on the best schools with sixth form in Barbados
I have a girl of 14 and a boy of 11 years old, they can be private
your help is much appreciated <snip>

Hello, We moved here in Jan and my daughter has started at Queens College, it is a state school but it is great - if your daughter and or son get in there I would highly recommend it.

Tania 1 Feb 21st 2012 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Tania 1 (Post 9912210)
Hello, We moved here in Jan and my daughter has started at Queens College, it is a state school but it is great - if your daughter and or son get in there I would highly recommend it.

If your daughter would like to skype my daughter they can talk through the move - another girl did that before we moved and it was a huge help. Private message me when you can and we can put them in touch if she would like to.

Lyndi1 Feb 25th 2012 11:29 am

Hi Tania,

Would you mind if I send you a PM? I would like to know more about QC but dont want to bore the good people on this site:):rofl:

L

Tania 1 Feb 25th 2012 11:51 am

Originally Posted by Lyndi1 (Post 9920267)
Hi Tania,

Would you mind if I send you a PM? I would like to know more about QC but dont want to bore the good people on this site:):rofl:

L

Hi - Yes that's absolutely fine:)

Jweekes Oct 3rd 2012 3:14 pm

The Codrington School, The International School of Barbados offers the IB's Diploma Programme. I work there as the PYP (Primary) Coordinator and I have great faith in the programme. If you would like to come in at some point and meet the teachers and learn about the programme you can get our contact details off of the website and contact Piers or Darryl. We're up in St. Johns but offer a bus service for those students who live further away.

James