Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Old May 26th 2017, 11:31 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Location: London
Posts: 10
Janine1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Hello all

So I'm coming to Barbados for a whole month I'm coming to spend time with my Bajan boyfriend over the holiday season Dec 2017.
I don't have any friends in Barbados and it would be nice to make some friends while I'm out there. I enjoy chatting, dinner, gym, if there are any expacts who want to build a friendship please let me know.
I don't want to feel like an Alien in December.
Hopefully my overall plan is to move out so i hope someone replies.

Thanks
Janine1982 is offline  
Old May 28th 2017, 11:30 am
  #2  
MODERATOR
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Barbados
Posts: 876
Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Hi Janine Welcome to the forum.

It might be helpful to say what area you will be staying and your age and interests so that people can connect with you easier. Will you be driving and how would you like to spend your time.
Serendipidy is offline  
Old May 29th 2017, 3:51 pm
  #3  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Location: London
Posts: 10
Janine1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Thank you for that

Ok I will be staying in town in St Michael, I will be not driving I will be using bus. Im 35 years old. I want a beach friend, lunch and dinner friend, someone to hang with drinks, girly charts.
Janine1982 is offline  
Old Jun 1st 2017, 3:14 pm
  #4  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
CereneC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Originally Posted by Janine1982 View Post
Hello all

So I'm coming to Barbados for a whole month I'm coming to spend time with my Bajan boyfriend over the holiday season Dec 2017.
I don't have any friends in Barbados and it would be nice to make some friends while I'm out there. I enjoy chatting, dinner, gym, if there are any expacts who want to build a friendship please let me know.
I don't want to feel like an Alien in December.
Hopefully my overall plan is to move out so i hope someone replies.

Thanks
Hi Janine ! I too will be in Barbados during most of December and into January - will be my third trip out there this year. I am a Brit from London and am also looking for friendly connections as I am travelling out alone on the next occasion.
<personal details snipped>

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 2nd 2017 at 4:49 am. Reason: Not wise to put up personal details where oddballs and spambots may latch on.
CereneC is offline  
Old Jun 3rd 2017, 9:28 am
  #5  
MODERATOR
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Barbados
Posts: 876
Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Hi Cerenec and welcome to the forum.

As you will note an administrator has snipped your private info - once both you and Janine post 3 posts on here - even if its just to say ok to this one then you will be able to directly message each others personal details
Serendipidy is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2018, 10:12 pm
  #6  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Location: London
Posts: 10
Janine1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

My apologies I was not able to sign in for a few months but I hope you had a good holiday.
Let me know when you are back over there


Originally Posted by Janine1982 View Post
Thank you for that

Ok I will be staying in town in St Michael, I will be not driving I will be using bus. Im 35 years old. I want a beach friend, lunch and dinner friend, someone to hang with drinks, girly charts.
Janine1982 is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2018, 10:13 pm
  #7  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Location: London
Posts: 10
Janine1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

My apologies I was not able to sign in for a few months but I hope you had a good holiday.
Let me know when you are back over there



Originally Posted by CereneC View Post
Hi Janine ! I too will be in Barbados during most of December and into January - will be my third trip out there this year. I am a Brit from London and am also looking for friendly connections as I am travelling out alone on the next occasion.
<personal details snipped>
Janine1982 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.