British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Barbados (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbados-109/)
-   -   Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbados-109/any-expects-british-people-around-holiday-season-dec-2017-a-897259/)

Janine1982 May 26th 2017 11:31 pm

Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Hello all

So I'm coming to Barbados for a whole month I'm coming to spend time with my Bajan boyfriend over the holiday season Dec 2017.
I don't have any friends in Barbados and it would be nice to make some friends while I'm out there. I enjoy chatting, dinner, gym, if there are any expacts who want to build a friendship please let me know.
I don't want to feel like an Alien in December.
Hopefully my overall plan is to move out so i hope someone replies.

Thanks

Serendipidy May 28th 2017 11:30 am

Re: Any expects British people around the holiday season Dec 2017

Hi Janine Welcome to the forum.

It might be helpful to say what area you will be staying and your age and interests so that people can connect with you easier. Will you be driving and how would you like to spend your time.

Janine1982 May 29th 2017 3:51 pm

Thank you for that

Ok I will be staying in town in St Michael, I will be not driving I will be using bus. Im 35 years old. I want a beach friend, lunch and dinner friend, someone to hang with drinks, girly charts.

CereneC Jun 1st 2017 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by Janine1982 (Post 12261169)
Hello all

So I'm coming to Barbados for a whole month I'm coming to spend time with my Bajan boyfriend over the holiday season Dec 2017.
I don't have any friends in Barbados and it would be nice to make some friends while I'm out there. I enjoy chatting, dinner, gym, if there are any expacts who want to build a friendship please let me know.
I don't want to feel like an Alien in December.
Hopefully my overall plan is to move out so i hope someone replies.

Thanks

Hi Janine ! I too will be in Barbados during most of December and into January - will be my third trip out there this year. I am a Brit from London and am also looking for friendly connections as I am travelling out alone on the next occasion.
<personal details snipped>

Serendipidy Jun 3rd 2017 9:28 am

Hi Cerenec and welcome to the forum.

As you will note an administrator has snipped your private info - once both you and Janine post 3 posts on here - even if its just to say ok to this one then you will be able to directly message each others personal details

Janine1982 Feb 7th 2018 10:12 pm

My apologies I was not able to sign in for a few months but I hope you had a good holiday.
Let me know when you are back over there

Originally Posted by Janine1982 (Post 12262261)
Thank you for that

Ok I will be staying in town in St Michael, I will be not driving I will be using bus. Im 35 years old. I want a beach friend, lunch and dinner friend, someone to hang with drinks, girly charts.

Janine1982 Feb 7th 2018 10:13 pm

My apologies I was not able to sign in for a few months but I hope you had a good holiday.
Let me know when you are back over there

Originally Posted by CereneC (Post 12264202)
Hi Janine ! I too will be in Barbados during most of December and into January - will be my third trip out there this year. I am a Brit from London and am also looking for friendly connections as I am travelling out alone on the next occasion.
<personal details snipped>