Another farewell meetup

Old Mar 2nd 2010, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

RAZZMATAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Another farewell meetup

Hi all,Razzmatazz and hubby are going walkabout. We're having a get together on Sunday 7th March at Il Tempio (Italian restaurant and bar on the beach in Fitts Village St. James opposite Jordans supermarket),from 4pm onwards (happy hour 4-7),free nibbles.All BE members welcome,it will be nice to see all you guys from the last meetup again before we go. We'll be keeping in touch via the forum.See you there.
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 12:19 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another farewell meetup

oh gosh.. that's not good.. but usually a "walk about" means that, in good bajan terms, "ya gone to come back"..

I don't think I'll be able to make Sunday evening unfortunately, but I can say it was a pleasure meeting you at the last meet up. enjoy and godspeed on your coming adventure.
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Good luck Razz! I can't make this meet-up either, as we're swamped with guests at the moment (imagine, Canadians wanting to escape the cold winter!).

Best of luck to you! Are you going to Oz, then?

Foxy
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 10:28 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Razz's will have to catch you at Rayners Lane as Big Bird carrying me away on Saturday - although me and some of my girls are gonna catch drinks tonight at red rock if you get this - if not pm me ya london number and hear ya soon

xx
Old Mar 4th 2010, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the kind words folks.Serendipidy,we will definately try and meet up in the coming weeks. We are not leaving Barbados for good,but the travel itinerary is roughly : New York(stopover on the way to London ),England (daughter and watch Chelsea win the League and FA cup),France(brother),Serbia(dad),India(proper curry),Nepal(Everest base camp,hope they have a taxi there),Tibet(tracing roots ),Barbados for some r&r.Never fancied going to Oz.See y'all eventually God willing,and any BE members who can make it on Sunday are very welcome.
Old Mar 4th 2010, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Ah, when you said "walkabout" I imagined the Aussie Aboriginal kind.

Enjoy your trip!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Many thanks to all who gave us a wonderful sendoff ,especially Neal and Julia (Mrs GIG),wish we had met earlier,or maybe not(could be bad for our health lol).Bloody cold here in London,but a change is definately as good as a rest,will keep you updated when we move on.Serendipidy,am keeping an eye on the London meetup thread as we are here for a while yet,will pm you.