1 day to go!

Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1 day to go!

Just a quickie - it's been a manic few weeks but we fly out tomorrow to Barbados...so hopefully we can take a breather for a shortwhile before all our stuff arrives and has to be unpacked.

See you soon!

RS
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 1 day to go!

Hiya,

Have a safe journey and see you when you get this side!

If you still fancy meeting up then I will PM you my cell number here, give me a call!

Take Care

Sue x
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road

Hey Rumswizz,

wish you a comfortable journey too!!! You are 3 weeks earlier than we!!I will fly with my daughter on Sept. 8th, stay there for 3 months, and my husband will join us for a month later on. Would be great to meet up someday this time!
Here is my bajan cellphone: 247 3990 - give me a call whenever you are bored and need a few drinks!!!

See you soon,
Belinda

Originally Posted by Rumswizz
Just a quickie - it's been a manic few weeks but we fly out tomorrow to Barbados...so hopefully we can take a breather for a shortwhile before all our stuff arrives and has to be unpacked.

See you soon!

RS
Old Aug 15th 2007, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Sue/Belinda,

Got here, but have no internet connection so am at an internet cafe......have taken your numbers and will call you. Hoping that T/Storm/hurricane Dean misses the island.....we are right on the beach front in an apt so not feeling too secure!!

Later

RS
Old Aug 15th 2007, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road

Hi Rumswizz,

You lucky one, I have still 3 weeks more to work here before leaving....
I hope for you that Dean won´t hit Barbados that bad, better you stock up your fridge with Banks and Mount Gay before weekend ))
Have a good time there and see you in 23 days!!!!

Belinda
Old Aug 15th 2007, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: 1 day to go!

Hey Sue/Belinda,

Got here, but have no internet connection so am at an internet cafe......have taken your numbers and will call you. Hoping that T/Storm/hurricane Dean misses the island.....we are right on the beach front in an apt so not feeling too secure!!

Later

RS
We are hoping it misses Florida too.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

Hey Sue/Belinda,

Later

RS
HI there,

Just looked up Dean on weather.com, it is still on its way but it looks like it may have moved slightly North... Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Yay!

S x