When family return to Oz

Old Jun 9th 2019, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Shell4579 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When family return to Oz

So....where to start. I had lived in Oz, Perth to be exact for 10 years. I had two bereavements back in Scotland that made me miss family back here so much....bloody tough times. But don’t get me wrong we had a great life in Oz. Lovely house and fantastic lifestyle. But I still wanted to go home.
I persuaded my ex and two kids to come back, we are all from Scotland...but kids loved Oz. Anyway, we came home just over 3 1/2 years ago. The ex and kids were determined to go back to Oz after 1 year...I did not want to big time, but felt I had no option. I was crying every day. I made the biggest decision I have ever made in my whole life. I was going to stay and let them go....adult kids of course. Even though the first six months I cried constantly and missed my kids so much.
I am still here in Scotland. 2 1/2 years later and have been back to visit my kids but could not live there at this time. I have met a lovely guy and got myself a great job. I am not ruling out going back to Perth but for now I absolutely adore being back home in Scotland.
i never imagined one day I would stay in a different country to my kids....my ex worked away from time to time...I was always with them.🤗
You just never know what lies in store for you. 🤷‍♀️