We're home!!!

Old Jul 16th 2014, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all
Default Re: We're home!!!

Tallperson, spoke to Pascal today, nice guy! (though he talks VERY fast!) I think we've found a doable option for getting our stuff over there, and because of the way it's shipped (volume not weight) I am THRILLED to be able to be taking more of my heavier items, like my perfectly seasoned, had it for 20 years, cast iron frying pan. YAY!
Blessings!
Old Aug 2nd 2014, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

tallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to behold

Good news! Good luck with the move, I hope all goes well
Old Aug 4th 2014, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your mum TP! I hope treatment is successful for her! As for insurance - I hear ya! Aviva were less than helpful to me too despite having been a named driver on my dad's policies with them for over 30 years! We found The Co-Op to be cheapest for us!

Hope it continues to go smoothly!
Old Aug 4th 2014, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

daisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to all

Sorry to hear about your mum, bet you were please to be close though!
Old Aug 5th 2014, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi We are also insured with Aviva after living in Aus for over 13 years we did not have a problem and are still with them after 4 years now. The Peak district is a great place for a tourist business you could also look on the Cheshire side of Derbyshire as property out of the National Park is cheaper and South Yorkshire as well. Good luck with everything and hope your Mum recovers soon.
Old Aug 9th 2014, 2:02 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Tallperson,

How is your mum doing? Pleased everything else is going good for you and your family. At least your near your mum now and not miles away. xx