Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Back Home
Reload this Page >

And this is the reason why...............

And this is the reason why...............

Old Jul 7th 2014, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

britsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond reputebritsinnz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And this is the reason why...............

I've pm'd you Miss B.
Old Jul 7th 2014, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Famous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to behold

Miss Betty I am so sorry for your loss. My sympathies to you and your family. Stay strong for each other at this difficult time.
Old Jul 11th 2014, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

MissB, you might be happy to know that whilst in UK on holiday I have at times had to wait for buses or friends (waited 90 mins yesterday for friend). What do I do now when I'm bored? I hum/sing music from Great Escape. One of my all time favorite movies. May your father rest in peace.
Old Jul 14th 2014, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

tallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to behold

Miss Betty, I am so sorry to hear the sad news about your Dad. Strength and courage and big hugs to you for the future.
Old Sep 9th 2014, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Lestergirl will become famous soon enoughLestergirl will become famous soon enough

So sorry Miss Betty for your loss, I wonder how you are and if you ever ended up in Leicester.. I am in Leicester, bit of a ping ponger but back here now..please send me a PM if you read this.
I lost my mum last year too but am so grateful to have made it home to spend a year with her..
Old Sep 9th 2014, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Another late one, Miss Betty. I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. Him humming "The Great Escape" had me laughing as well. I'm so glad you were there to comfort him at the end. That alone must have made "being back" worth it!
Old Oct 20th 2014, 5:44 pm
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Not been on here for a while so a belated thanks to all of you who have posted such kind words and PM'd me. I'm going to post another update in a mo so stand by! Thanks again xx
Old Oct 20th 2014, 5:48 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Standing by Miss Betty!!!
Old Oct 20th 2014, 6:24 pm
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lf1
Standing by Miss Betty!!!
Ha ha!!! Just posted waiting for approval!
Old Oct 20th 2014, 7:48 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissBetty
Ha ha!!! Just posted waiting for approval!
If the mods have to remove all the X rated stuff, that could take some time.
Old Oct 20th 2014, 7:55 pm
Practical Paramedic

Originally Posted by lf1
If the mods have to remove all the X rated stuff, that could take some time.
Wellllllllll...........