Decision made.

Old May 9th 2018, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision made.

Hello SOS!

Have not been on here for quite a while - since I PM'ed you about your post as a matter of fact. Glad everything is moving along swimmingly.

I hope to be around the forum a little more often now. Wishing you all the very best on your next adventure
Old May 9th 2018, 9:30 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Yeah, they'd want to know why you were shipping an 80's pop group into the country
Old May 9th 2018, 9:33 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perth
Hello SOS!

Have not been on here for quite a while - since I PM'ed you about your post as a matter of fact. Glad everything is moving along swimmingly.

I hope to be around the forum a little more often now. Wishing you all the very best on your next adventure
Hello Perth! It will be lovely to see you around here more often. 2 weeks till we move out of the house, into an airbnb. Then after a month, another airbnb. Then hopefully move into 'that' apartment for 3 months. Then back home - to look for a property to move into
Old Jun 25th 2018, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Hi SoS, I missed this one back in January! What a surprise huh? As you say, life is an adventure so onwards and upwards huh? It’s a shame you won’t have been here long enough to get citizenship but a happy spouse is a priority! Good luck!
Old Jun 25th 2018, 7:27 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by quoll
Hi SoS, I missed this one back in January! What a surprise huh? As you say, life is an adventure so onwards and upwards huh? It’s a shame you won’t have been here long enough to get citizenship but a happy spouse is a priority! Good luck!
Thanks Quoll. After yet another delay with our apartment we've decided not to wait until it's finished, so today I'm booking flights for the end of July - my visa expires early August so I might as well save the expense of renewing it.

I'll be glad when we've found a new place to live in Perth, it was hard to leave our home in New Brighton and I hate this crappy rental we're in! Much of our first 2 years here was spent renovating the New Brighton place but we sold it for a really good profit - here's a link if anyone's interested in a nose
https://www.onthemarket.com/details/4531670/
Old Jun 27th 2018, 9:22 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Thanks Quoll. After yet another delay with our apartment we've decided not to wait until it's finished, so today I'm booking flights for the end of July - my visa expires early August so I might as well save the expense of renewing it.

I'll be glad when we've found a new place to live in Perth, it was hard to leave our home in New Brighton and I hate this crappy rental we're in! Much of our first 2 years here was spent renovating the New Brighton place but we sold it for a really good profit - here's a link if anyone's interested in a nose
Totally forgot about Council tax, got a £1,330 refund cheque today. Happy days
Old Jun 27th 2018, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

What a beautiful house! I am glad you are both happy to go back though. Being happy together is the most important thing!
Old Jun 27th 2018, 11:28 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by michali

What a beautiful house! I am glad you are both happy to go back though. Being happy together is the most important thing!
Thanks Michali, the house was so different to any I've lived in before and I loved it. I'm looking forward to choosing our next home, it'll be interesting because scouse wants modern while I've fallen for character

Couldn't agree more about being together and happy, nothing else really matters. Except cheese and wine. With maybe a few fresh figs and some crackers.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Caroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond reputeCaroline in Arizona has a reputation beyond repute

spouse of scouse - what a gorgeous home and very tastefully decorated. Terrific stained glass doors. Best wishes with your move.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 11:41 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks Michali, the house was so different to any I've lived in before and I loved it. I'm looking forward to choosing our next home, it'll be interesting because scouse wants modern while I've fallen for character

Couldn't agree more about being together and happy, nothing else really matters. Except cheese and wine. With maybe a few fresh figs and some crackers.
True & also very important.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 11:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

- here's a link if anyone's interested in a nose
Yup. I was up for a nose.

I'd buy that It's lovely
Old Jun 28th 2018, 12:05 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by BEVS
Yup. I was up for a nose.

I'd buy that It's lovely
I love looking at other people's houses, I should have been an estate agent!
ps - we bought our dining room table and chairs not long after moving in. For some strange reason, scouse always likes to leave the tags on stuff, god knows why. We didn't use the dining room much so I didn't even think about it.
But I thought about it when I saw them in the photos, how embarrassing!
Old Jun 28th 2018, 12:08 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Caroline in Arizona
spouse of scouse - what a gorgeous home and very tastefully decorated. Terrific stained glass doors. Best wishes with your move.
Thanks Caroline You must be pretty close to moving yourself?
Old Jun 28th 2018, 5:41 am
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Totally forgot about Council tax, got a £1,330 refund cheque today. Happy days
That is brilliant, in a council-taxy kind of way. I'd been out of the country for several years - early 90s - fully paid up/signed off, and received a final demand for 2 years worth...

Nice house! I really like the garden shed with the pointy roof
Old Jun 28th 2018, 6:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I love looking at other people's houses, I should have been an estate agent!
ps - we bought our dining room table and chairs not long after moving in. For some strange reason, scouse always likes to leave the tags on stuff, god knows why. We didn't use the dining room much so I didn't even think about it.
But I thought about it when I saw them in the photos, how embarrassing!
Lol made me chuckle. Beautiful house. Are you bringing the dining set back with you? Better take the tags off before shipping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.