Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Back Home
Reload this Page >

Back 3.5 months after 10 years in Canada

Back 3.5 months after 10 years in Canada

Old Aug 28th 2017, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

shelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back 3.5 months after 10 years in Canada

I am not saying that Canada is better than the UK- in fact I agree with Vinny that Canada has its head up its behind with Trudeau in leadership.

However what I do disagree with is Vinny's comment about the UK has got a handle on the issue there. I don't think it has. You have 30,000 ISIS supporters that the MI5 don't know where they are supposedly or they are certainly people of "interest". That makes me nervous- sure we have people like that here in canada I have no doubt but its big enough and spacious enough not to live in a city.

I don't like the way that in Canada we are all called "alt right wing" if we disagree with Sharia Law or FGM, or M103 (google that little gem).

I saw video's online of Keighley West Yorkshire, one of our old favourite haunts and I didn't like what I saw. Muslims fighting and attacking each other in the high street. We loved to go caravanning up north but again it makes me nervous to do that. Nelson, Blackburn all those lovely little places- now mostly a no go for whites right?

I understand that people can get arrested for even making a comment about it on Facebook or Twitter in the UK.....it is worrying that we are all being suppressed.
Old Aug 29th 2017, 12:33 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shelley748
I am not saying that Canada is better than the UK- in fact I agree with Vinny that Canada has its head up its behind with Trudeau in leadership.

However what I do disagree with is Vinny's comment about the UK has got a handle on the issue there. I don't think it has. You have 30,000 ISIS supporters that the MI5 don't know where they are supposedly or they are certainly people of "interest". That makes me nervous- sure we have people like that here in canada I have no doubt but its big enough and spacious enough not to live in a city.

I don't like the way that in Canada we are all called "alt right wing" if we disagree with Sharia Law or FGM, or M103 (google that little gem).

I saw video's online of Keighley West Yorkshire, one of our old favourite haunts and I didn't like what I saw. Muslims fighting and attacking each other in the high street. We loved to go caravanning up north but again it makes me nervous to do that. Nelson, Blackburn all those lovely little places- now mostly a no go for whites right?

I understand that people can get arrested for even making a comment about it on Facebook or Twitter in the UK.....it is worrying that we are all being suppressed.
You seem to be getting your facts from the same place as Vinny.
Old Apr 27th 2018, 6:18 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for re-bumping this old thread but I've had such a laugh reading it. I'm indebted to Baz024.