WiFi printer

Old May 13th 2017, 8:50 pm
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WiFi printer

Hi, is there somewhere in Ayamonte where I can purchase a compact WiFi printer?
Regards, XFILES
Old May 14th 2017, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WiFi printer

I bought an HP one from Ferrer near the market.

There are 2 Ferrer shops, one sells larger items the other small stuff
Old May 14th 2017, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

Ferrer; honest guys and keep their word with good customer service
Old May 14th 2017, 9:54 pm
Where does the time go?

Thanks both, forgot about Ferrer, doh, got washer, m/wave, kettle etc from them past year. Will look there this week.
Regards
Old May 14th 2017, 10:06 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you use Amazon? Next day delivery and probably much cheaper. Also, although HP make very good printers, getting compatible ink is much more expensive than for Canon or Epson.
Old May 16th 2017, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a thought X files. If like us you use your place for holidays, an Inkjet will dry up and you have the cost of replacing the expensive carts and cleaning the heads. If you just want to print boarding passes I would recommend a Ricoh laser printer. Only B & W but that is all you need. The wifi one is only about 42 euros in spain. Not exactly straight forward to connect to Priinet router every time, but I sorted mine eventually.
Old May 17th 2017, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by keithBT
Just a thought X files. If like us you use your place for holidays, an Inkjet will dry up and you have the cost of replacing the expensive carts and cleaning the heads. If you just want to print boarding passes I would recommend a Ricoh laser printer. Only B & W but that is all you need. The wifi one is only about 42 euros in spain. Not exactly straight forward to connect to Priinet router every time, but I sorted mine eventually.
If it's only for occasional printing, eg boarding cards, it might be worth considering the Internet cafe behind Plaza de la Laguna. Also, I understand that the shop on the corner opposite Passage does printing.

Regards
Old May 17th 2017, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fred R
If it's only for occasional printing, eg boarding cards, it might be worth considering the Internet cafe behind Plaza de la Laguna. Also, I understand that the shop on the corner opposite Passage does printing.

Regards
Alternatively you could (if it's only for boarding passes) use your phone. We download the app of which ever airline we are using (usually Ryanair) & then at the airport they just scan your phone. So much easier & no need for a paper copy, regards Bryony
Old May 17th 2017, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
Good point - I got a compact ink-jet printer and I hardly ever use it as I have to buy new cartridges every time I visit because they dry out. I've tried all sorts of airtight wrapping, even putting them in the fridge but they do dry out if not used.
Old May 18th 2017, 6:34 am
Where does the time go?

Can be in Isla Canela off/on for up to 6 months a year so all points taken. Thanks for the replies.
XFILES
Old May 18th 2017, 11:47 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Good point - I got a compact ink-jet printer and I hardly ever use it as I have to buy new cartridges every time I visit because they dry out. I've tried all sorts of airtight wrapping, even putting them in the fridge but they do dry out if not used.
Yes Lasers never dry out. I have a laser and it works perfectly even after months. I also have an ink jet but that it isnt idle for more than 6weeks, I bought refilled cartriges, and they came with a clip, that pushes a rubber strip against the ink output. So I use them every time, and no drying.

So a wifi printer needs a connection to the router, I didnt know that, dinosaur!! I use the cable.

Jon