Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain > The Ayamonte Club
Reload this Page >

Useful information thread

Useful information thread

Old Jun 8th 2009, 3:51 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Useful information thread

Put useful info re Ayamonte in here, shops, library opening hours etc etc
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Useful information thread

English speaking doctor - Dr Francisco Marquez Marquez, Medico Rey Garcia, No. 22
Old Feb 6th 2010, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sharon B View Post
English speaking doctor - Dr Francisco Marquez Marquez, Medico Rey Garcia, No. 22
Thanks Sharon

Now that is useful information.
Steve
Old Feb 7th 2010, 7:57 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Local English paper: www.theoraclenews.com

Spanish courses: Academia Delta, Ayamonte.

The weather: http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?sc=1151

T-bag: www.band-for-rent.com

Apartments: www.playasdelaluz.com

The Mosaiclady: www.mosaicshop.es

Bicycle rent (Islantilla): www.islantillabikes.com

Car boot sale: Monthly at the Ayamonte Tennis club

Market: Every Saturday morning behind the Ayamonte Bus station
Old Feb 27th 2010, 3:00 pm
Jur

Marina Isla Canela Webcam: http://islacanela.linksys-cam.com:1024/img/video.mjpeg
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 10:18 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur View Post
Local English paper: www.theoraclenews.com

Spanish courses: Academia Delta, Ayamonte.
Hi Jur
Great info thanks....

Any idea how this compares to the Spanish school in Laguna square - Escuela Atenea , please?

Sharon do you have a number for the doctor please?

THanks great info
Jon
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 11:07 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl View Post
Hi Jur
Great info thanks....

Any idea how this compares to the Spanish school in Laguna square - Escuela Atenea , please?

Sharon do you have a number for the doctor please?

THanks great info
Jon
Hi Jon, I couldn´t compare as I don´t know them (Antena). Also at the Andalusian are classes every Monday I believe. The teacher has a set hour price which get split by all participants. Last week everyone paid € 3 per person.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

I'm sure I read somewhere that a bus service was due to start from C.E to town but I can't find it. Does anybody have any information?

Kim
Old May 3rd 2010, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Woodzie View Post
I'm sure I read somewhere that a bus service was due to start from C.E to town but I can't find it. Does anybody have any information?

Kim
Hi Kim

There is a bus which comes up to Esuri in the mornings to take the children into town for school and then it comes back in the afternoons. I think other passengers can use it too but they were the only 2 per day when we were last out.

Pat
Old May 4th 2010, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Useful information thread

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat View Post
Hi Kim

There is a bus which comes up to Esuri in the mornings to take the children into town for school and then it comes back in the afternoons. I think other passengers can use it too but they were the only 2 per day when we were last out.

Pat
Over the winter there have been 2 buses each way each day one for infants/juniors and the other for secondary. They go about 8 in the morning and return at 2.30 and 3.00 in the afternoon I understand that if their is room you can catch them but I don't know the fare.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

alice 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the little train in Tavira goes to and also times and where I can buy tickets?

Many Thanks,

Alice
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alice 1 View Post
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the little train in Tavira goes to and also times and where I can buy tickets?

Many Thanks,

Alice
Hi Alice

As far as I am aware, there is only the one railway along the Algarve coast. One end is at Villa Real de SA and goes west through Faro; exactly where it goes thereafter, I'm unsure. Presumably can buy tickets at the various stations, and possibly on-line.

Steve
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Guys,

I meant the little tourist train that goes around the town.

Thanks anyway,

Alice
Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Redflag will become famous soon enoughRedflag will become famous soon enough
Default good tourist info

some good tourist info and photos on ayamonte plus costa de la luz area

http://www.costadelaluzholidayguide....nd-isla-canela
Old Jul 8th 2010, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

Thanks,

Alice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.