Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

To Thread or To Forum? Discuss

To Thread or To Forum? Discuss

Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Thread or To Forum? Discuss

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
That statement right there summarises what a sad lot of sock-cuckers these lot really are. I have never in my life encountered a group of people so entrenched in their ghetto that they cannot step up and see the real world.

Bless 'em. You have to feel sorry for them.
You are not discussing here, Fortaleza. You are being rude, and it will end in tears. Who are you to tell people to bless anyone? Who are you to tell people who they should or should not feel sorry for, eh?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:38 pm
Banned

Ayamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Off the top of my head. I am not such a saddo to "have a quick glance" to prove somone wrong
I was reading the various threads to see what info had been put on and off the top of my head, I guessed at least 20 different people had posted.

Why did you put up statement that was obviously incorrect, as per usual you were joining in on discussion in which you have nothing relevant to add. I think if you read some your own posts you will find you are the saddo.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:41 pm
Banned

Ayamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
But 75% don`t live there do they ?
I think you will find 90% of posters in the Ayamonte sub-forum have some connection with the area, ie they have bought or live in the area.

The only ones that come obviously to mind that have not are Fortaleza, Jackytoo and yourself...
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:44 pm
Banned

That statement right there summarises what a sad lot of sock-cuckers these lot really are. I have never in my life encountered a group of people so entrenched in their ghetto that they cannot step up and see the real world.

Mods, is this kind of blatant offensive swearing allowed on what are supposed to be polite well-mannered forums.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 5:18 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Probably wouldn't have been any swearing if you didn't have an attitude. Losing the discussion----call in the Mods
Old Jul 4th 2009, 5:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Cut it out, there is no need for comments like this!
Old Jul 4th 2009, 5:52 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to add to this discussion.

There is no problem continuing your Aymonte -Costi Esuri thread in this new forum if you so wish. Some people may want to just post in that thread, others (maybe newcomers to BE) may want to ask a specific question, and hence want to start a thread soley for that topic. The new sub-forum allows for both.

The reason we decided to create a new sub-forum for Ayamonte was because there were large numbers of questions and topics that went unanswered in the original Ayamonte threads as they would get missed. Likewise it was hard to follow some of the discussions as there were multiple topics being discussed and not everyone would "quote" the person they were responding to. Also a lot of great information was being lost as you would have to go though literally hundreds of pages to find it.

It's "your" forum, so if you want another A-CE thread start one, if you want off-topic chatty threads feel free to start them.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:46 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Cut it out, there is no need for comments like this!
I will consider myself well and truly spanked!
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Methinks you'd enjoy that!
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:49 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ayamontino
The only ones that come obviously to mind that have not are Fortaleza, Jackytoo and yourself...
To be in the company of JDR and Jackytoo would be a treat, so I'm glad you bracket me there.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I think you will find 90% of posters in the Ayamonte sub-forum have some connection with the area, ie they have bought or live in the area.

Also as we are members we are allowed to post in any thread we like, Spanish laws and information are the same all over Spain, Ayamonte is not another county, it is Spain.
It is the attitude of people like you, that spoil this site, chill out and integrate with the other members.

PS. who was you before you became Ayamontino ?
Old Jul 5th 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

FFS, is anyone over 12 on this forum?

Back from the Ghetto. Loved it.

Real world. Hmmm. I think I know enough about the "real world". Certainly more than someone acting as some internet warrior.

Coz the "real world" really is about being obnoxious online isn't it.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 1:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Probably wouldn't have been any swearing if you didn't have an attitude. Losing the discussion----call in the Mods
I think you will find those who are losing the argument are usually the ones resorting to using foul and abusive language.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 1:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
Also as we are members we are allowed to post in any thread we like, Spanish laws and information are the same all over Spain, Ayamonte is not another county, it is Spain.
It is the attitude of people like you, that spoil this site, chill out and integrate with the other members.

PS. who was you before you became Ayamontino ?
I never said you weren't allowed to post and I appreciate some of the useful info you have posted nor have I ever implied Ayamonte is in another country.

I think you will find it is the attitude of people like Fortaleza and Jackytoo that spoil this site. I have been reading this forum for a long time and posting on others, I also speak to many people who read this forum and most of them are of the same opinion.

When you say integrate, what you really mean is don't argue with people like Fortaleza because you value his opinions. However there many people who don't and I am one who certainly doesn't. His attitude is that of a playground bully and what he doesn't like is people who stand up to him.

Ps Before I became Ayamontino I was..... Ayamontino
Old Jul 5th 2009, 3:35 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I never said you weren't allowed to post and I appreciate some of the useful info you have posted nor have I ever implied Ayamonte is in another country.

I think you will find it is the attitude of people like Fortaleza and Jackytoo that spoil this site. I have been reading this forum for a long time and posting on others, I also speak to many people who read this forum and most of them are of the same opinion.

When you say integrate, what you really mean is don't argue with people like Fortaleza because you value his opinions. However there many people who don't and I am one who certainly doesn't. His attitude is that of a playground bully and what he doesn't like is people who stand up to him.

Ps Before I became Ayamontino I was..... Ayamontino
Mmmmm, you sound very similar to someone else I knew, but I can`t quite remember who now. ;-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.