Sign Printed

Old Mar 24th 2010, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Sign Printed

Hi, can anyone recomend a sign printer in or around Ayamonte, need to get a board made.

Thanks
Old Mar 24th 2010, 8:33 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sign Printed

Esilut, calle Gibraleon, opposite the Welsh lair. (Tyre guy)
Old Mar 24th 2010, 8:34 pm
Jur

Is that for your cat? Se Vende, Gatito, precio economico.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sign Printed

Originally Posted by The Pope
Hi, can anyone recomend a sign printer in or around Ayamonte, need to get a board made.

Thanks
There is a good one in Isla Cristina is that too far.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by John & Kath
There is a good one in Isla Cristina is that too far.
I'll try the one in Ayamonte first.. thanks tho!
Old Mar 25th 2010, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jur
Is that for your cat? Se Vende, Gatito, precio economico.
YEP.... DOS GATOS SE VENDE OR ALQUILER
Old Mar 26th 2010, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

I suppose you will check out the prices but going further afield to even Huelva or Portugal is a lot cheaper than anywhere in Ayamonte and that includes the cost of petrol!!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sharon B
I suppose you will check out the prices but going further afield to even Huelva or Portugal is a lot cheaper than anywhere in Ayamonte and that includes the cost of petrol!!
That's interesting about petrol. I always thought Ayamonte was a fair bit cheaper than Portugal. Have things changed in the last few months?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 4:05 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by AndyS
That's interesting about petrol. I always thought Ayamonte was a fair bit cheaper than Portugal. Have things changed in the last few months?
Only fish and fuel are cheaper in Ayamonte.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 4:45 pm
Jur

My last order with Esilut was 40 stickers (see attachment) which cost me
€ 40,-, not a bad price. I think Magenta in Isla Cristina will be about the same. I do wonder if it get´s cheaper in Huelva + it will cost you time and fuel, it´s nearly 60 km. after all. One way.
Attached Thumbnails Sign Printed-bikesticker.jpg  
Old Mar 26th 2010, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AndyS
Sorry, what I meant was including the fuel price it maybe still cheaper to go further afield. I can't say about the price of stickers but 'A' boards, window posters etc I have found to be cheaper elsewhere.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 10:26 pm
Jur

Sorry, what I meant was including the fuel price it maybe still cheaper to go further afield. I can't say about the price of stickers but 'A' boards, window posters etc I have found to be cheaper elsewhere.
I´m interested (seriously), can you give a name, address?
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jur
I´m interested (seriously), can you give a name, address?
Try Giron Artes, Poligono Industrial, Romeraljo Calle, Nave 7, Huelva, 21007. The telephone number is 959 232 720. The reason I mentioned this one is that when I went there to collect my posters there was artwork ready to be collected by Ayamonte shopowners and restaurants. Which makes you think doesn't it? You could always try and get a quote first over the internet/phone.

Hope this helps.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 8:48 pm
Jur

Try Giron Artes, Poligono Industrial, Romeraljo Calle, Nave 7, Huelva, 21007. The telephone number is 959 232 720. The reason I mentioned this one is that when I went there to collect my posters there was artwork ready to be collected by Ayamonte shopowners and restaurants. Which makes you think doesn't it? You could always try and get a quote first over the internet/phone.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, I´ll give ´m a try. What posters did you have done? (eg.full colour or less, size, price, what kind of business?)
Old Mar 30th 2010, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jur
Thanks, I´ll give ´m a try. What posters did you have done? (eg.full colour or less, size, price, what kind of business?)
This was about 6 months ago, coloured poster about 1.5m by about 20cm was about 25€. Does it matter what kind of business the artwork is for? I wouldn't think they charge depending on which business you are in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.