Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Shipping Agents

Shipping Agents

Old Feb 2nd 2018, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to all
Default Shipping Agents

Hi all. I need to ship some stuff over here. Most of the shipping agents I have used before are based Almancil way, so wondering if there’s anyone Ayamonte or Huelva based. Ideally would like to get delivered to UK base then get transported over here. Thanks J
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shipping Agents

Originally Posted by Jonny22
Hi all. I need to ship some stuff over here. Most of the shipping agents I have used before are based Almancil way, so wondering if there’s anyone Ayamonte or Huelva based. Ideally would like to get delivered to UK base then get transported over here. Thanks J
I used https://www.algarveremovals.com who can deliver at Tavira
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at
https://www.pharosparcel.com/

Dont worry about the name

I have heard they provide a good service
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
Have a look at
https://www.pharosparcel.com/

Dont worry about the name

I have heard they provide a good service
We have used PHAROSPARCELS many time's Top Company.
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by bitmanev
I used https://www.algarveremovals.com who can deliver at Tavira
This company have a base in Essex where you get your items delivered. If they receive them by Friday you will have them Tuesday. I collected in Tavira . However I know of people having collection/delivery to Ayamonte. I guess it depends on size of consignment.
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I personally would not use Algarve removals. I was very unhappy with the discussions I had with them and chose not to use them. I have moved some items myself and the rest will follow in time.
Old Feb 4th 2018, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by olivia
This company have a base in Essex where you get your items delivered. If they receive them by Friday you will have them Tuesday. I collected in Tavira . However I know of people having collection/delivery to Ayamonte. I guess it depends on size of consignment.
We used Algarve removals when we moved back to the UK in 2015. They did a door to door service and were great.
Old Feb 4th 2018, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

I had 7 rolls of fabric brought from the UK. Furthermore when I asked for the best price because it was for my charity sewing Dress a Girl Around the World Portugal branch. It was brought for no charge. It is a fantastic service if you want to buy from somewhere who do not ship directly to Algarve/Spain.
I was disappointed with Movers International when 12 years ago we brought goods out from UK. Looking
back...All the items in the manufacturers packaging were fine. Lesson learned. It's a long way!! Not the next County. Extra special care is needed packing.