Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Seville to Faro ideas please

Seville to Faro ideas please

Old Nov 10th 2018, 10:00 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seville to Faro ideas please

Hi I am organising a 'lads holiday' to Majorca. I can get cheap flights to Seville after - so I was thinking of meeting the BH afterwards in Faro which is our preferred Airport. And then spending a few weeks our place in Costa Esuri.

Can anybody recommend an easy way to go between Seville and Faro airports please and would you have any ideas on how long the journey would take please?

It would be around 7 May.

Thanks in advance for your help

Jon
Old Nov 10th 2018, 4:28 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seville to Faro ideas please

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi I am organising a 'lads holiday' to Majorca. I can get cheap flights to Seville after - so I was thinking of meeting the BH afterwards in Faro which is our preferred Airport. And then spending a few weeks our place in Costa Esuri.

Can anybody recommend an easy way to go between Seville and Faro airports please and would you have any ideas on how long the journey would take please?

Jon
There are buses that run between Seville and Faro , I you post on the TripAdvisor Algarve forum I am sure one if it's experts will be able to give you details.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Seville to Faro ideas please

Jon
Hi Jon
This is a link to timetables between Portugal & Spain. There is a bus from Seville airport to the bus station; then a coach to Faro bus station; then another bus (or taxi) to Faro airport.

Travel options between the Algarve and Spain by bus or train

Mike J

PS I just noticed that the coach goes right to Faro airport drop off.
BTW the link is posted on the useful info thread

Last edited by MikeJ; Nov 10th 2018 at 11:58 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 6:13 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Hi Jon
This is a link to timetables between Portugal & Spain. There is a bus from Seville airport to the bus station; then a coach to Faro bus station; then another bus (or taxi) to Faro airport.

Mike J

PS I just noticed that the coach goes right to Faro airport drop off.
BTW the link is posted on the useful info thread
Thanks Mike & EMR... Ill check this out and try and link up flights and the bus times....

All the best
Jon
Old Nov 11th 2018, 11:17 am
Just Joined

magnus44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I took this Foto at the bus stop at Faro airport yesterday.

Jon
Old Nov 12th 2018, 6:23 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by magnus44

I took this Foto at the bus stop at Faro airport yesterday.

Wow this is great!

Thank you for taking the trouble!
Jon