Selling stuff?

Old Jun 1st 2016, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Selling stuff?

Does anyone know of an advertising board for selling items on costa esuri ? Online or real. I have a new single bed base surplus to needs ( bought another king size) and want to advertise it. Any suggestions ??????
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Selling stuff?

Originally Posted by keithBT
Does anyone know of an advertising board for selling items on costa esuri ? Online or real. I have a new single bed base surplus to needs ( bought another king size) and want to advertise it. Any suggestions ??????
Talk to Guesswork, regards Bryony
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just seen Bryonys post

Look ok Facebook as there are Selling groups which you can post stuff for sale

Hopefully this link works
https://www.facebook.com/groups/826315304097238/
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks to Bryony y guesswork. That link looks ideal. My wife has a facebook account so I will get her to sort it out when we are back in a few weeks time. As for myself, I find computers really useful, but I just cant get enthused with social media. No facebook, twitter or whatsapp. I just cannot be bothered!! My grown up kids tell me its miserable old git syndtome. Ha,ha.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to Bryony y guesswork. That link looks ideal. My wife has a facebook account so I will get her to sort it out when we are back in a few weeks time. As for myself, I find computers really useful, but I just cant get enthused with social media. No facebook, twitter or whatsapp. I just cannot be bothered!! My grown up kids tell me its miserable old git syndtome. Ha,ha.
Maybe you and Jonbxl can start your own 'dinosaur' group 😉, Bryony
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Can I join ? 😃
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol

I'm in
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BobD
Can I join ? 😃
This could be bigger than FB, maybe my suggestion will make me rich and famous 😱
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MikeJ
I'm in
'Dinosaur's R Us' 🤔
Old Jun 3rd 2016, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Too few functioning brain cells remaining in my case to use social media !! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Did I mention REAL Guinness at the sugar reef ??? That's been the brain cell killer.
Old Jun 4th 2016, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Too few functioning brain cells remaining in my case to use social media !! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Did I mention REAL Guinness at the sugar reef ??? That's been the brain cell killer.
It ruined my stomach muscles! Turned my six pack into a party seven.
Old Jun 5th 2016, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
It ruined my stomach muscles! Turned my six pack into a party seven.
Old Jun 10th 2016, 12:25 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Wow SO PLEASED that I am not out on my own in this techno-world, thanks to all who have signed up to Dinosaurs R us and to Bryony for the original idea!

Jon

Q: Why do museums have old dinosaur bones?
A: Because they can't afford new ones!

Q: What does Triceratops sit on?
A: Its Tricera-bottom!

Q: What’s the best way to talk to a Velociraptor?
A: Long distance!

Q: Why did the T. Rex cross the road?
A1: Because chickens hadn't evolved yet.
A2: Because it was chasing a chicken.

Q: What do you call a one-eyed dinosaur?
A: Do-you-think-he-saurus

Q: How many dinosaurs does it take to understand social media, Twitter etc?
A: A whole bunch, from the Dinosaurs R us, Ayamonte Club Chapter

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jun 10th 2016 at 12:29 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2016, 12:32 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you mentioned it.....

But evolution has always been about the survival of the fittest.

Guinness (and others) simply kill off the weaker brain cells that cant handle it, leaving you with the highest performance cells in the brain!!

Drink more to be more effective and evolved!

Jon
Old Jun 12th 2016, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl

Q: What do you call a one-eyed dinosaur?
A: Do-you-think-he-saurus

This is possibly my favourite joke of all time and the only one I can ever remember properly to tell. I think I first heard it on Steve Wright in the afternoon, way back when he was on Radio 1.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.