British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Ayamonte Club (https://britishexpats.com/forum/ayamonte-club-138/)
-   -   Sale of hotel & golf courses (https://britishexpats.com/forum/ayamonte-club-138/sale-hotel-golf-courses-906106/)

MikeCol Nov 21st 2017 7:01 pm

Sale of hotel & golf courses
 
Have heard from a friend today that, and I quote, 'seems like the Hotel & both Golf Courses have been sold'. Can anyone else confirm this? Regards Bryony

Paco Nov 23rd 2017 8:31 am

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 
Is it true ?
No comments ?
:(:confused:

enri Nov 23rd 2017 10:09 am

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 12387660)
Is it true ?
No comments ?
:(:confused:

Martin Fadesa en liquidacion, after a public tender process, published that an Spanish entrepeneur had payed the deposit for all the real state mentioned.

Now I think there is four month period to sign the final contract and take all the business

MikeCol Nov 23rd 2017 2:23 pm

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 

Originally Posted by enri (Post 12387698)
Martin Fadesa en liquidacion, after a public tender process, published that an Spanish entrepeneur had payed the deposit for all the real state mentioned.

Now I think there is four month period to sign the final contract and take all the business

Fingers X'd then 😊

EsuriJohn Nov 23rd 2017 8:44 pm

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 

Originally Posted by MikeCol (Post 12387852)
Fingers X'd then 😊

The saga should have ended on Tuesday but no news yet.
The sequence was a final advert at a fixed price of €200,000 + debts about €2m about 4 mths ago. This was “won” by Hydrocarbon (Malaga) and was published by the liquidator together with the total IBI, EUC debts. However this being Spain that was not the end of it! Three more adverts at the same price followed. The last one closed and it is known that there is a winner who has paid €4m (€1.07m IBI, €0.72m EUC, the rest for the hotel, golf clubhouse and both golf courses) conditional on signing at the notary last Tuesday to avoid an increase in IBI&EUC costs.
The bidders still in were a Chinese investor and a golf course operator from Malaga/Marbella. We have no news yet which one has won or if the signing happened so we are not holding our breath.

MikeCol Nov 24th 2017 9:19 am

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn (Post 12388015)
The saga should have ended on Tuesday but no news yet.
The sequence was a final advert at a fixed price of €200,000 + debts about €2m about 4 mths ago. This was “won” by Hydrocarbon (Malaga) and was published by the liquidator together with the total IBI, EUC debts. However this being Spain that was not the end of it! Three more adverts at the same price followed. The last one closed and it is known that there is a winner who has paid €4m (€1.07m IBI, €0.72m EUC, the rest for the hotel, golf clubhouse and both golf courses) conditional on signing at the notary last Tuesday to avoid an increase in IBI&EUC costs.
The bidders still in were a Chinese investor and a golf course operator from Malaga/Marbella. We have no news yet which one has won or if the signing happened so we are not holding our breath.

Thanks John 👍

AndyS Nov 25th 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn (Post 12388015)
The saga should have ended on Tuesday but no news yet.
The sequence was a final advert at a fixed price of €200,000 + debts about €2m about 4 mths ago. This was “won” by Hydrocarbon (Malaga) and was published by the liquidator together with the total IBI, EUC debts. However this being Spain that was not the end of it! Three more adverts at the same price followed. The last one closed and it is known that there is a winner who has paid €4m (€1.07m IBI, €0.72m EUC, the rest for the hotel, golf clubhouse and both golf courses) conditional on signing at the notary last Tuesday to avoid an increase in IBI&EUC costs.
The bidders still in were a Chinese investor and a golf course operator from Malaga/Marbella. We have no news yet which one has won or if the signing happened so we are not holding our breath.

Thanks for the update John, it’s good to get a bit of substance around the rumours. If you hear anything definite perhaps you would be kind enough to post it here. Best regards to you and Kath.
Andy

Paco Nov 25th 2017 5:32 pm

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 
What happens with the Commercial Center, is auctioned separately ?

guesswork Nov 27th 2017 11:46 am

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 
They are buying the share capital of the 3 companies that Fadesa moved the assets into

The companies that are being bought are Baranda Azul , Lamps sa and TR2 sa

keithBT Nov 28th 2017 12:37 pm

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 
Blimey, Ayamonte local council must be celebrating receiving an injection of of 1,070,000 euros IBI tax, - especially as they did zilch to receive it. Perhaps they will fix the lighting from the Mway to the bridge . Ha,ha.

AndyS Dec 8th 2017 9:58 am

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 

Originally Posted by keithBT (Post 12390259)
Blimey, Ayamonte local council must be celebrating receiving an injection of of 1,070,000 euros IBI tax, - especially as they did zilch to receive it. Perhaps they will fix the lighting from the Mway to the bridge . Ha,ha.

Has anyone got an update on the rumour or is it just another one that has died? :fingerscrossed:

guesswork Dec 8th 2017 10:10 am

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 

Originally Posted by AndyS (Post 12395911)
Has anyone got an update on the rumour or is it just another one that has died? :fingerscrossed:

No news at the moment

Paco Dec 8th 2017 4:31 pm

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 
I wish the new owner Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :wink_smile:

MikeJ Dec 9th 2017 8:35 am

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 12396142)
I wish the new owner Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :wink_smile:

and a prosperous New Year ;):thumbup:

Paco Dec 9th 2017 9:44 am

Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses
 
I hope it !
No more rumours !:(
No more disilluision ! :unsure:

This is the best Christmas Present for Costa Esuri ! :nod:
I wrote it on the wish list for Santa Claus ! :fingerscrossed:

Lets move on to the action ! :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:42 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.