Just Joined

Littlefatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses

View of 17th green from 15th

Old Nov 11th 2019, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it's November, but there is a severe lack of Sunshine in those photo's. Sunnier in Hampshire today me thinks !!
Old Nov 11th 2019, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Awesome, given where it was a few short weeks ago. But, can someone get the new team to take a chainsaw and cut down those trees/bushes by the lake on the right side of the fairway on the 17th (which is now the 8th I understand) please! The first very large clump of bushes makes the T-shot overly taxing for many (especially me) and the others on the corner were never meant to get that extensive. Sure there were only reeds there originally. Ditto the giant reeds obstructing the view on the t-shot on the 9th/18th.

Would be good also to see the new pricing structure posted. I note from the original briefing that there are no plans for 3 or 6 month memberships. It would be great if that could change. From previous experience, I know that on a 3 month stay, a block of 20 rounds does not go far, and got very expensive. Given that other clubs are offering shorter membership periods, perhaps this could be considered by the new management?

Those taking part on Thursday, enjoy! It will be a great and positive day. If the Club Captain is reading this, could he send me a PM with the details of how to join the Club website, and the passcode to be allowed to register please.
Old Nov 11th 2019, 8:09 pm
BE enaround

Dellaph Kite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Littlefatbloke

View of 17th green from 15th

Wow, looks like a golf course is breaking out. Muchas gracias
Old Nov 17th 2019, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi .How did the dinner go and has the clubhouse changed at all ? It s been a long time.I hope it will be a success CE really needs it.
Old Nov 17th 2019, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

There is a good write-up, and some nice photos, on the new CERA website blog

https://esuriresident.com/en/news-and-comments/

Old Nov 17th 2019, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Old Nov 18th 2019, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by keithBT
I know it's November, but there is a severe lack of Sunshine in those photo's. Sunnier in Hampshire today me thinks !!
Those Pictures don't do it justice,it was a lovely sunny day Saturday, i had shorts n tee shirt on, bit nippy in the morning then warmed up nicely,
the course looked great considering how long its been left and neglected, proper defined fairways, Tee boxes all re turfed green's still need time to fully
nit and bed in, but played quite true,all in all its going to be a great course and good test of golf.

Ken.
Old Nov 18th 2019, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Nice photos MikeCol , where are they from?
Old Nov 18th 2019, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Thebussem FB page Bob.

Last edited by MikeCol; Nov 18th 2019 at 11:25 am.
Old Nov 18th 2019, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Could someone post a copy of the Menu in due course? Not out until new year but would be food for thought ?? Really looking forward to using the new clubhouse / bar as they appear to have worked hard on improvements. Certainly a lot more appealing than the shop.
Old Nov 18th 2019, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Those Pictures don't do it justice,it was a lovely sunny day Saturday, i had shorts n tee shirt on, bit nippy in the morning then warmed up nicely,
the course looked great considering how long its been left and neglected, proper defined fairways, Tee boxes all re turfed green's still need time to fully
nit and bed in, but played quite true,all in all its going to be a great course and good test of golf.

Ken.
Some of the other players (including Manu Pulido, the winner) who obviously weren't as brave as you Ken😉
Old Nov 18th 2019, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

ElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to behold

Here is the new price structure for anyone interested. PS I’m the woman in the picture above - best Lady Scratch (though there was no Scratch prize for ladies). The course was in very good condition considering. The clubhouse is looking fabulous and a good menu.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.