Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sale of hotel & golf courses

Sale of hotel & golf courses

Old Apr 18th 2018, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sale of hotel & golf courses

but, all 'hearsay' Jon-Bxl, it could be that Javier closing the Bianka restaurant has 'chinese whispered' into the golf club itself is closing, who knows? Food for thought as they say! :-)
Old Apr 18th 2018, 10:19 am
Just Joined

enri is an unknown quantity at this point

It is my fifth
Old Apr 18th 2018, 10:20 am
Just Joined

And...Voil�

https://martinsafadesaliquidacion.es...0000000284.pdf
Old Apr 18th 2018, 10:34 am
Just Joined

The previous web´s link is this:

https://martinsafadesaliquidacion.es...ac1-letra-num/
Old Apr 18th 2018, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

I was told by Anna at the GC that they are redecorating the clubhouse this week as well as getting new furniture for inside
Old Apr 18th 2018, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
I was told by Anna at the GC that they are redecorating the clubhouse this week as well as getting new furniture for inside
So they will be getting another new chef then ?
Old Apr 18th 2018, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
So they will be getting another new chef then ?
Lets hope so!!
Old Apr 19th 2018, 10:18 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

As usual at CE, something weird is going on.

HE wouldn't be investing at this time if there are to be new owners.

Unless

There aren't going to be new owners

Or
He got the contract with the new owners

There could be other 'or's' but these are the ones that spring to mind

I agree with Neil re the need for a new chef, I didnt hear one good comment about the food in the last couple of months

Weird
Jon

PS still not holding my breath re this thread.... lets see
Old Apr 19th 2018, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

The Restaurant has closed permanently according to Anna From now on they are doing a Snack Menu The restaurant end of the Clubhouse is going to be Confortable seating and TV's

Painting has started yesterday
Old Apr 19th 2018, 4:17 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

The Restaurant has closed permanently according to Anna From now on they are doing a Snack Menu The restaurant end of the Clubhouse is going to be Confortable seating and TV's

Interesting - a great kitchen set up, equipment wise, and no resto.

I wonder whats behind that!

Jon
Old Apr 19th 2018, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Seating and TV's ? just like it was before ... everything goes in circles :-)
Old Apr 19th 2018, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Interesting - a great kitchen set up, equipment wise, and no resto.

I wonder whats behind that!

Jon
All the Chefs are probably signed up for Hotels

Simple menu that anyone can cook. Possibly
Old Apr 19th 2018, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Judging by the time taken to order a meal previously, and to be served that meal, I think, though cannot be sure, that many of those meals are frozen and just reheated. Im confident that is the case with the bar meals. If that is correct then a 'chef' is not really necessary. I dont think any of the meals have been cooked from scratch
Old Apr 20th 2018, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

Sainsbury's ready meals comes to mind...
Old Apr 20th 2018, 7:05 am
BE Positive

All the Chefs are probably signed up for Hotels

Simple menu that anyone can cook. Possibly
We are all guessing here. But interesting feedback thanks GW

I do think something weird is going on ('par for the course' in CE, pun intended )

But based on my last few posts I am wondering about this scenario ...

1 New owners coming (perhaps)
2 Javiers closure of the resto - when it has one of the best equipped kitchens around - & big spaces inside & out for customers. Also great views, terrace & parking. Seems to me too big for just a TV bar/snack bar. Unless he has some sort of special plan it will seem even more empty
3 Him even investing money in the GC, at a time when we have 'regime change' AND he is investing money & time + occupied with his new venture in PU
4 Wondering if he's therefore got a contract from the new guys
5 Wondering if a resto at the GC is a negative for the new guys, because they have other competitive plans

Who knows in times of conjecture, 2+2 rarely = 4

Good for gossip though!

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Apr 20th 2018 at 7:15 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.