SABADELL

Old Sep 10th 2020, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really nice
Default SABADELL

Hiya all,

We have banked with Sabadell for some years and checking the account this week I notice that all the Direct Debits have "return" by them. This is not been evident before. I checked back as far as April this year and each DD has "return" by it. It never had before, I have only seen it this month.

There is enough money in the account to pay all the DD and they have been paid and not returned - well not yet anyway. I really do not understand why the bank have done this. I have tried calling but there is no answer. I have emailed and the response is to tell me I can do online banking - which is no help. I do online banking but cannot find out why "return" now appears on DD.

Has anybody else notice this on their Sabadell account please ?

Thank you

Mel
Old Sep 10th 2020, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

thegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond reputethegolfer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SABADELL

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN View Post
Hiya all,

We have banked with Sabadell for some years and checking the account this week I notice that all the Direct Debits have "return" by them. This is not been evident before. I checked back as far as April this year and each DD has "return" by it. It never had before, I have only seen it this month.

There is enough money in the account to pay all the DD and they have been paid and not returned - well not yet anyway. I really do not understand why the bank have done this. I have tried calling but there is no answer. I have emailed and the response is to tell me I can do online banking - which is no help. I do online banking but cannot find out why "return" now appears on DD.

Has anybody else notice this on their Sabadell account please ?

Thank you

Mel
Yes......it means if you "click it" you are disputing the charge and they cancel it and put money back into your account and then set up dispute procedure.....Never used it but that how they explained it to me
Old Sep 10th 2020, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Earlier this year they introduced a monthly fee of 5 euros collected quarterly I believe

I have an Expansion account which was free if you transfer 700 euros per month. I have the fees now
Old Sep 11th 2020, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

MEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really niceMEL & JOHN is just really nice

Originally Posted by thegolfer View Post
Yes......it means if you "click it" you are disputing the charge and they cancel it and put money back into your account and then set up dispute procedure.....Never used it but that how they explained it to me
Thank you, I feel annoyed that I have wasted time trying to speak to someone from Sabadell about this and it took 3 emails before I received a response other than "you can do online banking" !! I KNOW THAT !!

The last email advised that "return", as you say, means you can pull the payment back.

Appreciate the reply

All the best

Mel