Restaurants

Old May 24th 2018, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

soyrosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Restaurants

I am glad to confirm that today the contract for a new tenant was signed. Hoyo 19 will reopen on the 15th of June.
This is going to be a social club, with restaurant, snack bar, pool, TV to watch the world cup, a gourmet shop, push bikes for rental and organised day summer camps for children (this will take place in Punta del Moral) , pool table, futbolin. There will be exhibitions from different artists and you will be able to celebrate parties there, if so you wish.

The menu is going to be a classic spanish menu and also a vegan menu.

For 3 years, since we bought our house, I have heard everyone and everywhere that there is not enough facilities in Esuri. Finally it seems like we are going to get more and more interest in the area and more investment into local businesses. I hope people support all the businesses we are getting and keep all these new restaurants opening in the area so we can have choices!

I can't wait to sit in the terrace and have a drink and eat my dinner without having to drive into Ayamonte!

Rosa
Old May 25th 2018, 3:24 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soyrosa
I am glad to confirm that today the contract for a new tenant was signed. Hoyo 19 will reopen on the 15th of June.
This is going to be a social club, with restaurant, snack bar, pool, TV to watch the world cup, a gourmet shop, push bikes for rental and organised day summer camps for children (this will take place in Punta del Moral) , pool table, futbolin. There will be exhibitions from different artists and you will be able to celebrate parties there, if so you wish.

The menu is going to be a classic spanish menu and also a vegan menu.

For 3 years, since we bought our house, I have heard everyone and everywhere that there is not enough facilities in Esuri. Finally it seems like we are going to get more and more interest in the area and more investment into local businesses. I hope people support all the businesses we are getting and keep all these new restaurants opening in the area so we can have choices!

I can't wait to sit in the terrace and have a drink and eat my dinner without having to drive into Ayamonte!

Rosa
This is fantastic news - as I've mentioned before. I cant agree more with your comments. Thanks for the confirmation. I will be there on day 1!! I may even try to get the first drink they serve publicly!

The terrace is great and we would go there previously even if we were the only customers to enjoy a drink/meal and that fantastic view. We once had the best fish dishes ever there and the BH lost a bet about the bill as she thought the price quoted was for each person, but actually it was for us both! I hope the pricing will be good, and not too crazy. Perhaps between the 'local' (=shop) and the GC. We've had many a good time at the two incarnations of this club! As we've had at the local+GC of course.

I am particularly pleased to see a Spanish menu, and though not a vegan am glad that they are catering for them - one of my best friends is making a transfer from Veggie to vegan. The true wonder of a bacon sarnie, could never make me convert If anyone has read my posts (particularly on the resto thread) they will know that Ive been very keen on a Spanish option in CE.

With e.g fry-ups and other UK food served at the GC and the shop, and also a large Spanish community, this may also be a chance to build better bridges with the 2 main communities in CE.

My BH believes that one main advantage of the crisis was that we only had the GC at the start, in the early days, meaning that there was only one place to go, and thus we met some amazing people - who like us - really only had one local option. Our social life in CE is the best I've had worldwide - with many friends made from those early (heady?) days!

Now that we've settled in I am so glad to see that in a short time we will have 2 new choices with the 19H and the new fusion resto that Esurijohn recently posted about with the roof up, the placed sealed and ready for the final stages of construction. Add that local option (walkable) to the plethora of choices within 30 mins- in two countries (Car/Taxi) - we have some excellent options. Often the (e.g) taxi cost is easily made up by the better pricing in many 2-country options.

The extra services provided by the new 19H are interesting too... However, as I mentioned sometime previously - it would be be great if we had one site on CE that would handle Amazon pickups. It is simply not feasible for us to have a package delivery where we live - as the incoming post-boxes are all outside. I am pretty sure that Amazon also pay for this - so it may be a chance for some extra revenue. I was planning on asking Amalia or the GC if they could offer this. Now I have potentially 2 new options.

So.... Bienvenido a Costa Esuri - and good luck to the new team

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; May 25th 2018 at 3:29 am.
Old May 25th 2018, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

soyrosa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
The extra services provided by the new 19H are interesting too... However, as I mentioned sometime previously - it would be be great if we had one site on CE that would handle Amazon pickups. It is simply not feasible for us to have a package delivery where we live - as the incoming post-boxes are all outside. I am pretty sure that Amazon also pay for this - so it may be a chance for some extra revenue. I was planning on asking Amalia or the GC if they could offer this. Now I have potentially 2 new options.

So.... Bienvenido a Costa Esuri - and good luck to the new team

Jon

Well Jon, your wishes have been heard! He has alredy started conversations with Amazon. Lolo needed to have a contract before anything could move forwards, and now that's done, so hopefully, Amazon will approve the venue and Voila!
Rosa

Last edited by Rosemary; May 28th 2018 at 1:48 pm. Reason: corrected quote
Old May 25th 2018, 5:50 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soyrosa

Well Jon, your wishes have been heard! He has alredy started conversations with Amazon. Lolo needed to have a contract before anything could move forwards, and now that's done, so hopefully, Amazon will approve the venue and Voila!
Rosa

What!! Tell me Im not dreaming! This would be great and lets hope that Lolo will get permission. Package delivery is a big problem for anybody in apartments with the security fence around, and no guard. On simply cant leave boxes outside. Thanks also for confirming the details and sharing his name, Lolo. I look forward to introducing myself to him on opening day. Once we have the times of opening (if you have a moment), please let us know.

Cant wait!

How does that song go 'things can only get better'!

Jon

Last edited by Rosemary; May 28th 2018 at 1:50 pm. Reason: corrected quote
Old May 26th 2018, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Restaurants

What!! Tell me Im not dreaming! This would be great and lets hope that Lolo will get permission. Package delivery is a big problem for anybody in apartments with the security fence around, and no guard. On simply cant leave boxes outside. Thanks also for confirming the details and sharing his name, Lolo. I look forward to introducing myself to him on opening day. Once we have the times of opening (if you have a moment), please let us know.

Cant wait!

How does that song go 'things can only get better'!

Jon

Dreaming John impossible " Your not in bed long enough "

Last edited by Rosemary; May 28th 2018 at 1:52 pm. Reason: corrected quote
Old May 27th 2018, 7:40 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE

Dreaming John impossible " Your not in bed long enough "

Hi B+C At least my dreams are happy ones at the moment re 19H! You had a nightmare yesterday sadly, and then living in Spain where the RM supporters were going crazy all around you.

Sorry about that - we'll drown the sorrows very soon! AND (to keep it on topic), find a good resto for a nosh up soon.
Jon

Last edited by Rosemary; May 28th 2018 at 1:53 pm. Reason: corrected quote
Old May 27th 2018, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi B+C At least my dreams are happy ones at the moment re 19H! You had a nightmare yesterday sadly, and then living in Spain where the RM supporters were going crazy all around you.

Sorry about that - we'll drown the sorrows very soon! AND (to keep it on topic), find a good resto for a nosh up soon.
Jon

How about Favela Altura. ?? Restaurante Brasileiro. Very good.

Last edited by Rosemary; May 28th 2018 at 1:54 pm. Reason: corrected quote
Old May 27th 2018, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

How's about FAVELA Altura..?? Restaurante Brasileiro Very good.
Enjoyed the game "Bales goal deserved to win any match."

Last edited by Rosemary; May 28th 2018 at 2:00 pm. Reason: Sorry folks lost the corrected quote somewhere so have to leave it as it is.
Old May 28th 2018, 6:10 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE

How about Favela Altura. ?? Restaurante Brasileiro. Very good.

Yes that was a scorcher.

A Favela Sounds great. I posted about it soon after it opened - and fantastic quality/price.

We normally have a mutual lamb shank**, usually with friends, but at A Favela we will have lots of other types of meat!

Jon
** that's NOT Cockney rhyming slang!!!

Last edited by Rosemary; May 28th 2018 at 1:59 pm. Reason: corrected quote
Old May 31st 2018, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

csrich is an unknown quantity at this point

Jon
Popped into the 19th Hole today and was given a guided tour. These guys are working hard and it looks really good. They deserve our support and we will certainly be using this establishment.
Old May 31st 2018, 6:33 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by csrich
Popped into the 19th Hole today and was given a guided tour. These guys are working hard and it looks really good. They deserve our support and we will certainly be using this establishment.
Old Jun 6th 2018, 9:54 am
BE Positive

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

A friend sent me this from facebook (that I don't use except to look at resto menus!)

Note it looks like the 15th may not be the opening date as it says 'LATE JUNE'

I've already registered!

Dear Friends!
From "Hole 19" we want to welcome you to this new social club located in costa esuri.
"Hole 19" shall consist of the following services:
• Sandwich Bar and its stunning terrace overlooking the entire golf course.
• Gourmet Shop with wide selection in Iberian, vegan, etc.
• Gaming room
Restaurant "Hole 19", where you can taste the best products of our land.
Its opening is scheduled for late June. So you know, we don't want our day to open open doors " where you can get to know us.
As a private establishment it will be necessary to obtain the "partner card" to access our facilities.
This card will be able to request it completely free of charge by sending the following personal information to our email address: [email protected]
- name and surname.
- phone
- E-mail address
From the above-mentioned mail you will be informed of all our news and to which you will, of course, be able to guide your suggestions.

"Hole 19" is located in c / López De Ayala 53, Costa esuri.

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jun 6th 2018 at 10:11 am.
Old Jun 6th 2018, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

A friend sent me this from facebook (that I don't use except to look at resto menus!)

Note it looks like the 15th may not be the opening date as it says 'LATE JUNE'

I've already registered!

Dear Friends!
From "Hole 19" we want to welcome you to this new social club located in costa esuri.
"Hole 19" shall consist of the following services:
• Sandwich Bar and its stunning terrace overlooking the entire golf course.
• Gourmet Shop with wide selection in Iberian, vegan, etc.
• Gaming room
Restaurant "Hole 19", where you can taste the best products of our land.
Its opening is scheduled for late June. So you know, we don't want our day to open open doors " where you can get to know us.
As a private establishment it will be necessary to obtain the "partner card" to access our facilities.
This card will be able to request it completely free of charge by sending the following personal information to our email address: [email protected]
- name and surname.
- phone
- E-mail address
From the above-mentioned mail you will be informed of all our news and to which you will, of course, be able to guide your suggestions.

"Hole 19" is located in c / López De Ayala 53, Costa esuri.
Me too.
Old Jun 8th 2018, 5:07 am
Just Joined

Stevie d is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant news that work has actually on hoyo. The very best of luck to all .
I am however slightly confused as to whether it’s a restaurant or a Sandwich Bar and what exactly is a gaming room are we talking pool tables and arcade games . Excuse my ignorance if I’m picking this up all wrong ?
Old Jun 8th 2018, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Or poker & craps? And what happened to the Punta Umbria beach club or the bicycle hire and the Olympic swimming pool?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.