Restaurants

Old Apr 12th 2018, 10:45 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restaurants

We tried the new Nepalese Resto in M Gordo. Whilst I hesitate to give competition to the other Indian resto in MG (Maharajah Patiala) I can recommend this one. We all had a Thali with extra rotis. It was a hit with all, and we were a mixed crowd of BE/SP/CH/UK. Lovely service too. Maya resto, right next to the post office. Just look across the road from the Japanese resto we use a lot Osaka, detailed previously here.

Jon
Old Apr 17th 2018, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
We tried the new Nepalese Resto in M Gordo. Whilst I hesitate to give competition to the other Indian resto in MG (Maharajah Patiala) I can recommend this one. We all had a Thali with extra rotis. It was a hit with all, and we were a mixed crowd of BE/SP/CH/UK. Lovely service too. Maya resto, right next to the post office. Just look across the road from the Japanese resto we use a lot Osaka, detailed previously here.

Jon
Hi Jon,
Is there any news on the new restaurant that is supposed to be opening on CE?
Cheers
Andy
Old Apr 17th 2018, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

It is being built by a man who already has properties on Esuri. It going to be an International menu and being run by his daughter and her partner.
Old Apr 17th 2018, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by guesswork
It is being built by a man who already has properties on Esuri. It going to be an International menu and being run by his daughter and her partner.
Thanks, any idea of when it is due to open? It will be great to have another venue on CE following the demise of Jags/Hoya 19
Old Apr 17th 2018, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS
Thanks, any idea of when it is due to open? It will be great to have another venue on CE following the demise of Jags/Hoya 19
Late June early July and it looks on schedule at the moment.
Old Apr 17th 2018, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Late June early July and it looks on schedule at the moment.
Thanks John, I’ll look forward to trying it.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 9:26 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS
Thanks John, I’ll look forward to trying it.
They beat me to it. Thanks and I cant wait to try it either.

Jon
Old Apr 23rd 2018, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Stevie d is an unknown quantity at this point

I’m new to the forum but have followed it for years having unfortunately dealt with Fadesa.Was in Ayamonte last week heard a rumour that Hoyo 19 was being viewed with a possible re opening in the pipeline??
Old Apr 23rd 2018, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Any idea WHO viewed it? Most local people would know the layout intimately.
Old Apr 23rd 2018, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Numerous people with differing ideas of what to do with it
Old Apr 23rd 2018, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

I was told they were Irish.on another matter the golf club was busy during the day however the menu was very limited.
Old Apr 25th 2018, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

JeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond repute

Hoyo19 will re-open soon...
Old Apr 25th 2018, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JeanMichel
Hoyo19 will re-open soon...
That would be great I’m a bit reluctant to holiday in Esuri at the moment due to the lack of options for meals out !
Old Apr 26th 2018, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stevie d
That would be great I’m a bit reluctant to holiday in Esuri at the moment due to the lack of options for meals out !
I suppose if you haven't got a car that could be the case but, if you have, there are really great restaurants around CE/ Ayamonte & over the bridge in Portugal. We are going there today for a long weekend & can't wait to eat the lovely grilled fish, pork & seafood, regards Bryony.
Old Apr 26th 2018, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MikeCol
I suppose if you haven't got a car that could be the case but, if you have, there are really great restaurants around CE/ Ayamonte & over the bridge in Portugal. We are going there today for a long weekend & can't wait to eat the lovely grilled fish, pork & seafood, regards Bryony.
I agree I think the area has improved greatly over the last few years seem to find somewhere new every time . Had a lovely late night meal in Vintage Bistro in the first square in Ayamonte. Had never gone in before despite walking by numerous times.Very friendly staff and chef seems to know his stuff.sometimes it’s nice to be able to walk to a local if you’ve been out with the kids all day and don’t want to taxi or drive .A development the size of Esuri should be able to sustain something a little better than the shop. Surprised the golf club menu is so poor could it really be that quiet off season?

Last edited by Stevie d; Apr 26th 2018 at 9:06 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.