Restaurants

Old May 29th 2014, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default Re: Restaurants

That's great news. I hope it has got over any initial teething troubles by the time we come next week.

Good luck to them all.

Kath
Old May 29th 2014, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mitto is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news!

Can anyone confirm if the World Cup games are going to be shown there?

Can't wait to get in there next week and sample a beer or two

Thanks
Old May 29th 2014, 5:13 pm
Sandra & Munty

Sandraphleb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitto
Great news!

Can anyone confirm if the World Cup games are going to be shown there?

Can't wait to get in there next week and sample a beer or two

Thanks
Great news... we will be there if not Saturday definitely Sunday.... :-))
Old May 29th 2014, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Lloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the rough

Good things always come to those who wait .... I think it's fair to say we have all held our breath long enough. One thing is for sure they will be mightily supported.
Can't wait to visit in July.
Martin
Old May 29th 2014, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lloyd2012
Good things always come to those who wait .... I think it's fair to say we have all held our breath long enough. One thing is for sure they will be mightily supported.
Can't wait to visit in July.
Martin
Good crowd in for first nite ,Few sore heads in the morning
Old May 30th 2014, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Am I to believe that Vista Verde /the 19 th is finally opened fantastico
Old May 30th 2014, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by glaisboy
Am I to believe that Vista Verde /the 19 th is finally opened fantastico
Is correct all up and running.
Old May 30th 2014, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

Kay O ness is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Restaurants

Hi all
Great news that we have a drinker again, Hope it copes with the obvious demand and does not suffer the problems of previous incumbents/neighbours. Can't get my tongue around 19th hole as a name. Think we should have a competion for best "locals" name. Any catchy ideas?
Can't wait to sample the fare.
Kay
Old May 30th 2014, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

We are out at the end of June ,really looking forward but now that the pub with no portfolio is open it makes it even better ,now for the golf course mmmmm!
Old May 31st 2014, 9:28 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glaisboy
We are out at the end of June ,really looking forward but now that the pub with no portfolio is open it makes it even better ,now for the golf course mmmmm!
Anyone tried the food? What are the options, please and any feedback on the grub?

How much is a pint or a house wine, please?

Are they open all day 7/7?

Thanks
Jon
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 8:09 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Anyone tried the food? What are the options, please and any feedback on the grub?

How much is a pint or a house wine, please?

Are they open all day 7/7?

Thanks
Jon
Hmmmm..... probably the biggest positive news this year... (and for ages) and I suppose the place was pretty full the past few days... So should I be a bit concerned as there are no positive reviews on VV/19H?

Jon
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Lloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the rough

Patience ... Like all places they will need time to gel and organise. At this stage if there is a beer tap and a cork screw at hand that's a good for me to begin with.
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kay O ness
Hi all
Great news that we have a drinker again, Hope it copes with the obvious demand and does not suffer the problems of previous incumbents/neighbours. Can't get my tongue around 19th hole as a name. Think we should have a competion for best "locals" name. Any catchy ideas?
Can't wait to sample the fare.
Kay
After yesterday how about " ROCKY'S "
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
After yesterday how about " ROCKY'S "
What happened yesterday, that sounds like fisticuffs?
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 3:38 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Lloyd2012
Patience ... Like all places they will need time to gel and organise. At this stage if there is a beer tap and a cork screw at hand that's a good for me to begin with.
I think we have all had no choice but to be 'patient'! 'CE-Experience ("CEE")':

Its just a tad weird to me that there has been no news about VV/19H as its such big news for us all. Sure there will be teething problems - but CEE also warns me that 'no news' might not (in this case) be good news.

Especially as I would have thought that everyone on CE would now have checked it out at least once. Maybe I've become a worrier!!

Looking forward to checking it out very soon

Jon

I like Vista Verde best....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.