Restaurants

Old May 21st 2014, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by acko
eny news vv over Thursday
Well the sign has gone up. "Hoyo 19 hole" is the name .Drove past 5 minutes ago and there was a man in the upstairs bar , and a van parked outside with signage on it referring to beer pumps. I can taste the first one already....
Old May 21st 2014, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Well the sign has gone up. "Hoyo 19 hole" is the name .Drove past 5 minutes ago and there was a man in the upstairs bar , and a van parked outside with signage on it referring to beer pumps. I can taste the first one already....
Great news that its about to open, but sad that its the 19th Hole of a deserted Golf Course
Old May 21st 2014, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Great news that its about to open, but sad that its the 19th Hole of a deserted Golf Course
Two lady golfers were just walking off it when I passed!
Old May 22nd 2014, 6:59 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad about the course, and ALL that it entails...

.... I prefer Vista Verde as a name....

...... but understand the 19th hole name..

......but must stop calling it' Jags'... that's history.

Who cares about the name as long as it opens 'soon'. A word that seems to mean 'months' in Ayamonte

Jon
Old May 22nd 2014, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused. I thought there was a restaurante Hoyo 19 at the Golf Isla Canela?
Old May 22nd 2014, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by Carol&John
I'm confused. I thought there was a restaurante Hoyo 19 at the Golf Isla Canela?
Could well be , and maybe that's why the put "hole" at the end to distinguish it.Personally I would have called it "McDonald's 19" and really put the cat amongst the pigeons!

Last edited by shirley and anthony hide; May 22nd 2014 at 7:38 am. Reason: Typo
Old May 22nd 2014, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Very sad about the course, and ALL that it entails...

.... I prefer Vista Verde as a name....

...... but understand the 19th hole name..

......but must stop calling it' Jags'... that's history.

Who cares about the name as long as it opens 'soon'. A word that seems to mean 'months' in Ayamonte

Jon
I think you will find its not just Ayamonte, things are done differently in Spain as a whole as well as in Italy, Portugal and many other places and you just have to learn to be cool and chill
Old May 22nd 2014, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

I thought that the name was intended to be both Spanish and English so it would either be 'Hoya 19' or '19[th] Hole' but not both, depending on which language you were using.

Kath
Old May 22nd 2014, 3:35 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

I think you will find its not just Ayamonte, things are done differently in Spain as a whole as well as in Italy, Portugal and many other places and you just have to learn to be cool and chill
Just because other places are also bad, doesnt make the system right or excuse them. The town hall seems to take forever to get anything done, and huelva province rates 2nd in Spain for corruption.

I am sure that VV could have opened earlier, given people JOBS in this crisis.... And given hunderds/(thousands?) of high-fee paying Esurians a sole, 'proper' place to go. The 'local' is great but after all is a corner shop.

The only thing I can learn is from a heap of their mistakes made. One can only 'chill' so long, before one catches a cold !

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; May 22nd 2014 at 3:39 pm.
Old May 22nd 2014, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unfortunately there seems to be another paper signing to do.Apparently this involves a trip to the Ayuntamiento tomorrow.Good news is there was a trip to Seville today for stocking up the restaurant.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Could well be , and maybe that's why the put "hole" at the end to distinguish it.Personally I would have called it "McDonald's 19" and really put the cat amongst the pigeons!
Rather OTT, but personally I'd have gone for "No Added Pickle", ""Fore! Burguers and Chips", or "Chip and Putt". Also, "Super-size Water Hazard"
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rather OTT, but personally I'd have gone for "No Added Pickle", ""Fore! Burguers and Chips", or "Chip and Putt". Also, "Super-size Water Hazard"
Yes!! Like it .
With dishes on the menu like "toad in the hole in one"
And for snacks a variety of filled "sandwedges"

Last edited by shirley and anthony hide; May 22nd 2014 at 4:30 pm. Reason: Typo
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

And for pudding "plum duff shot"
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

" A Slice of Heaven"
"3-Iron-Bru"
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

" A Slice of Heaven"
"3-Iron-Bru"
. "bread and putter pudding"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.