Restaurants

Old Apr 5th 2010, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
I know we are friends before anyone shoots me down,but the thread is about restaurants we go to so,

went to calico park yesterday for lunch,
my 2 really enjoyed the combo to share starter.

Enjoyed our drinks on the terrace overlooking the pool to the sea.
my son had a game of pool, table tennis (the 1e charge goes to animal sanctuary) and darts. That kept him occupied.There is a football game as well. Some children were even enjoying the swimming pool brrrr

Sue
Hi Sue
Where is Calico Park?
Pat
Old Apr 5th 2010, 3:07 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi Sue
Where is Calico Park?
Pat
Hi, go back to page 14 in this thread, post #205
Old Apr 5th 2010, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi Sue
Where is Calico Park?
Pat
Hi Pat,

Jur has posted directions would just say at Cacela look for signs saying campismo
Go over bridge over railtrack, passing new houses with pools, turning right. Continue on then right sign calico then continue look for a large water tower at entrance turn left here then next right onto driveway to park follow road round for the restaurant.
If you see the motorway you have gone to far

They also have a small shop which they are developing selling bacon, sausage recognized British brand foods.

Sat night they are having a race night

Sue
Old Apr 6th 2010, 6:56 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Hi Pat,

Jur has posted directions would just say at Cacela look for signs saying campismo
Go over bridge over railtrack, passing new houses with pools, turning right. Continue on then right sign calico then continue look for a large water tower at entrance turn left here then next right onto driveway to park follow road round for the restaurant.

They also have a small shop which they are developing selling bacon, sausage recognized British brand foods.

Sue
Thanks Sue - lovely detailed instructions ... I'll let you know if I find it! S
Old Apr 7th 2010, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Hi Pat,

Sue
Thanks Sue

We'll have a look when we are next over

Pat
Old Apr 7th 2010, 10:53 pm
Banned

Ayamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant future

I know we are friends before anyone shoots me down,but the thread is about restaurants we go to so,

went to calico park yesterday for lunch,
my 2 really enjoyed the combo to share starter.

Enjoyed our drinks on the terrace overlooking the pool to the sea.
my son had a game of pool, table tennis (the 1e charge goes to animal sanctuary) and darts. That kept him occupied.There is a football game as well. Some children were even enjoying the swimming pool brrrr

Sue
I was in the Auction house in Tavira a few weeks ago and gave Steve a hand to unload the equipment from Garcia's that he had bought. To be quite frank the state of the gear frightened me because I had eaten their the week before, it was nothing short of disgraceful, it was a case of months and years of not cleaning, very scary!!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 7:38 am
Jur

Originally Posted by Ayamontino
I was in the Auction house in Tavira a few weeks ago and gave Steve a hand to unload the equipment from Garcia's that he had bought. To be quite frank the state of the gear frightened me because I had eaten their the week before, it was nothing short of disgraceful, it was a case of months and years of not cleaning, very scary!!
What kind of equipment?
Old Apr 8th 2010, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Nasty comment, below the belt

Sue
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

nichol garcia is an unknown quantity at this point

I never usually repy to this sort of thing but after several calls this morning thought I should. I spoke to Steve fm the Auctions who cannot believe the above comment and told me the only 2 people saw my equiptment was Jag n Gavin who brought it 4 thier new place..I spoke to Jag who also thinks it terrible that some1 wud stoop so low to say the above...So who is this Ayamontino..he certainly didnt eat in my restaurant the week b4, & y wud he as he has said bad things about Garcias previously. Perhaps he has a motive about saying such rubbish...wud u like to come and talk to me & Sergio about ur concerns? I doubt It! Wot is this all about? R we not adults? Back biting and putting competition down it just cheap and nasty. I wish all my competition all the luck in the world as times are very hard for all of us. Áyamontino´ I and Steve at the Auctions would both like to have a word with you next time your available.....fm Nichol Garcia fm ex Garcias now Calico Park (with no other name to hide my ID)
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:59 pm
Jur

Nasty comment, below the belt

Sue
not nasty, evil! this is Jur´s wife, sorry for using his name! wan´t do it again!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:01 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by Jur
not nasty, evil! this is Jur´s wife, sorry for using his name! wan´t do it again!
and, I also would like to know who is hiding behind this Ayamontino, Regards, Kathi
Old Apr 9th 2010, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

sunshine lady is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree totally such an awful post trying to slate others publicly on a forum. I do believe some have a hidden agenda on here
Old Apr 9th 2010, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by nichol garcia
I never usually repy to this sort of thing but after several calls this morning thought I should. I spoke to Steve fm the Auctions who cannot believe the above comment and told me the only 2 people saw my equiptment was Jag n Gavin who brought it 4 thier new place..I spoke to Jag who also thinks it terrible that some1 wud stoop so low to say the above...So who is this Ayamontino..he certainly didnt eat in my restaurant the week b4, & y wud he as he has said bad things about Garcias previously. Perhaps he has a motive about saying such rubbish...wud u like to come and talk to me & Sergio about ur concerns? I doubt It! Wot is this all about? R we not adults? Back biting and putting competition down it just cheap and nasty. I wish all my competition all the luck in the world as times are very hard for all of us. Áyamontino´ I and Steve at the Auctions would both like to have a word with you next time your available.....fm Nichol Garcia fm ex Garcias now Calico Park (with no other name to hide my ID)
Well done Nichol for facing up to this. It takes courage to put your name on the line.
To Ayamontino. Whoever you are!!! when you are in a hole...Stop digging!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 7:19 am
Banned

JAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nichol garcia
Nichol, your post implies that it is me or Gavin that have posted this, I would just like to point out a couple of things. Firstly, I know you personally and I have gone out of my way to help you when you needed it if you recall. Secondly, when we saw the equipment a day or two after it had been taken from your place it was in the entrance to the auction house in the process of being cleaned. It was clearly visible to any member of the public, we were told two other people had already been to see it and had already made an offer. So quite clearly somebody is not telling the truth. Gavin was having a drink in town with Phillipe, your chef, when that was posted, so quite clearly was not behind it.

Regardless of the above I would like to wish you and Sergio the best of luck in your new venture.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

went to the barbque on Sunday at Calico Park
Sun was shining lovley afternoon.
cost 7,50 very good value, pork ribs, pork steaks, chicken, burgers, lots of salads chips or potatoes, plenty to eat
This was well attended with mixture of both Portuguese and British.
Will definately go to the next one.

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.