Restaurants

Old Nov 23rd 2009, 10:51 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by Sharon B
So far the only one that I know of in Ayamonte that is open is Jags http://www.jagsbistro.com/. However, if you try further afield Castro Marim Golf Club is an alternative, I couldn't find the link but was about €75 per head for the Christmas lunch.

P.S. House red at Jags was very tasty and there was a good range of wines for the discerning ones amongst you.
Hi Jags will be open on Xmas eve only I think and open again on New Years Eve... Im not 100% sure - but I think this is the case.

Also let me correct my post just above this above about Luis resto. He is closed Mondays.

So the lunch deal is Tues-Sat.

Regards
Jon
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Jags will be open on Xmas eve only I think and open again on New Years Eve... Im not 100% sure - but I think this is the case.

Also let me correct my post just above this above about Luis resto. He is closed Mondays.

So the lunch deal is Tues-Sat.

Regards
Jon
Jon, according to their website they are taking bookings for xmas eve, xmas day, new years eve and new years day.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Jon, according to their website they are taking bookings for xmas eve, xmas day, new years eve and new years day.
Golf club at Esuri is open new years eve tickets only,not sue how much but its normally an all in price?.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Golf club at Esuri is open new years eve tickets only,not sue how much but its normally an all in price?.
Here are the details from an email I received from Esuri abou New Year.

My only connection with them is that I play golf there

New Year’s Eve

Restaurant Golf Dourado

Costa Esuri Club

Entry fee*:

Platinum Member (and accompanist) 75€ /pax

Gold & Bronze member (and accompanist) 85€ /pax

Visitors 95€ / pax

Reservation conditions:

* Limited appraisal minim. 60 pax y máx. 100 pax

· Inscription closing date 20th December

· Diner’s payment in advance

· Reservation order of preference: Platinum Member, Gold Member, Bronze member, Member’s guest and visitors

· Starting time at 9.00 pm

· Information and reservation at Restaurant Golf Dourado

Menu New Year’s Eve

Cold Buffet

* Big crab

* Prawns

* Vegetable salad and tuna

* Chicken salad with pineapple

* Melon with ham

* Seafood salad

* Cheese salad

* Mussels in vinaigrette

* Tomatoes with grated cheese and nuts

* Variety of cheese and sausages

Soup

Leek cream

Main Course

* Fish dish

Cod with almonds, potatoes and sautéed vegetables

* Meat dish

Chicken Rolls stuffed with bacon and mushrooms, rice with raisins and pine nuts, caramelized pineapple and peach

Desserts

* Pudding

* Almond cake

* Cheesecake

* Apple pie

* Chocolate cake

* Black forest cake

* Variety of fruit

Wine Cellar

* Red Wine

* White Wine

* Cava

Drinks

* Beer

* Soft drinks

* Coffee
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Guesswork, just out of interest is there any entertainment included, as I have friends who might be interested?
Old Nov 24th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Guesswork, just out of interest is there any entertainment included, as I have friends who might be interested?
Hi Sharon, there will be entertainment but the girls are still sorting that out. Will post again we we get further news. Regards Bryony.
Old Nov 24th 2009, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

AlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi, I think you are talking about the Naval Association building (especially as you mention the homemade crisps). This was one of the first restaurants we visited in this area and we love it. Everytime we have visitors this is one of the places we take them to. Of all the things on the menu my personal favourite is the chefs special Iberian Pork. It is served with a mustard sauce, grilled peppers, chorizo and those wonderful crisps. In fact my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Regards Bryony
Was out this weekend in Esuri .. had Golf course to ourselves on Sunday morning .... On Sat night followed this recommendation and had great meal .. also went for Iberean Pork and Prawns .. great recommendation ..
AlandEve
Old Nov 24th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sharon

I double checked it and can confirm these dates: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day: This has only recently changed - as until very recently it was just the 'eve's' sorry for the confusion... thanks for the update
Jon
Old Nov 25th 2009, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi Sharon, there will be entertainment but the girls are still sorting that out. Will post again we we get further news. Regards Bryony.
Further to my previous posting the entertainment will be the same DJ as last year who was by the way very good. Bryony
Old Nov 26th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Sharon

I double checked it and can confirm these dates: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day: This has only recently changed - as until very recently it was just the 'eve's' sorry for the confusion... thanks for the update
Jon
Confirmed by an e-mail received from Jags yesterday. Menus look good.
Andy
Old Dec 7th 2009, 11:25 am
Banned

Ayamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant futureAyamontino has a brilliant future

Does anyone know when the clubhouse is open over Christmas, christmas day, boxing day and new year's day in particular. I know they now close at 9pm in the evenings but haven't heard about when they will be closed over christmas.

Also heard that someone is looking at taking the other 'clubhouse' (overlooking the 18th) and possibly opening it to the general public, anyone else heard any rumours?
Old Dec 7th 2009, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ayamontino
Does anyone know when the clubhouse is open over Christmas, christmas day, boxing day and new year's day in particular. I know they now close at 9pm in the evenings but haven't heard about when they will be closed over christmas.

Also heard that someone is looking at taking the other 'clubhouse' (overlooking the 18th) and possibly opening it to the general public, anyone else heard any rumours?
Hi you could email them on, [email protected]

Ken.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Restaurants

Like your Festive Tree Kenx
Old Dec 8th 2009, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Like your Festive Tree Kenx
The Artist coming out in me!!.
How you all keeping still working hard?. XX.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by Teed Up
The Artist coming out in me!!.
How you all keeping still working hard?. XX.
We are all good............cant wait to Christmas..........love to allxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.