Restaurants

Old Jul 13th 2014, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by Lloyd2012
Well here the thing. It's frightening to think that I was envious of my little fellows Happy meal today in mcD. Ok the service was a little disjointed but all are giving it there all and I must admit the building is excellently designed for its purpose. I feel at this stage that I'm going to be suggesting it as an eatery rather than a local 19th hole.
I couldn't be even bothered to do a review on trip advisor. Service is unreal. Amateur status. The only ones getting quality are the Mosquitos.
I wonder if the poor kids are on Zero Hours contracts like they all seem to be in UK?
Old Jul 13th 2014, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by Lloyd2012
Well here the thing. It's frightening to think that I was envious of my little fellows Happy meal today in mcD. Ok the service was a little disjointed but all are giving it there all and I must admit the building is excellently designed for its purpose. I feel at this stage that I'm going to be suggesting it as an eatery rather than a local 19th hole.
I couldn't be even bothered to do a review on trip advisor. Service is unreal. Amateur status. The only ones getting quality are the Mosquitos.
Hi Martin

Could you clarify which restaurant you are referring to?

Thanks
Old Jul 13th 2014, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi Martin

Could you clarify which restaurant you are referring to?

Thanks
Presumably the new McDonalds near Mercadona ...
Old Jul 13th 2014, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Presumably the new McDonalds near Mercadona ...
The way I read it, I thought it was about Hoya 19. If so, then it is a real shame after all the hype and hopes for a new venture on Esuri.
Old Jul 13th 2014, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AndyS
The way I read it, I thought it was about Hoya 19. If so, then it is a real shame after all the hype and hopes for a new venture on Esuri.
it may be me who has read it wrong: on second reading it sounds to me as if the first part is about McDonalds but the second part is about Hoya 19.

I have tried Hoya 19 a couple of times and didn't think it was too bad. Last time I went I asked if Pedro had left and was told that he was off sick. he didn't look very sick though when we saw him around town. I know that there is a 9.95 daytime menu but didn't get the chance to try it: is anyone able to say what it is like?

Kath
Old Jul 13th 2014, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, Pedro has left and is working elsewhere. I think they are still having 'teething' problems. B

There is a review of the 9.95 menu del dia on the previous page by Jon. B

Last edited by MikeCol; Jul 13th 2014 at 8:15 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2014, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi, Pedro has left and is working elsewhere. I think they are still having 'teething' problems. B
That is a shame.
He, at least, had some idea about what he was supposed to be doing.
Old Jul 14th 2014, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Lloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the rough

Kate
A hole in one.
Sorry for any confusion caused, it was late when I posted.
So here we are , gluttons for punishment at 19hole and yes the service was unreal when I posted last. But I know it's early days so fingers crossed for improvements.
Monday night and 7 tables with 60% drinking. I had a fish dish and it was lovely. Little chap had a little from his kids dish and OH was content also with her dish. I have to admit to all that we may have been making comparisons of 19hole to the previous owners menu and service.
The Menu needs a revamp and a notice for a professional waiter/waitress needs immediate attention.
If they have the will to succeed then they will, I think.
Regards and happy Monday.
Martin.
Old Jul 24th 2014, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice

Neighbour was speaking to owner of La Cabra yesterday and he told him negotiations are well underway to open La Cabra 3 in one of the units at the shop.

Fingers crossed.
Old Jul 24th 2014, 10:54 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret and Derek
Neighbour was speaking to owner of La Cabra yesterday and he told him negotiations are well underway to open La Cabra 3 in one of the units at the shop.

Fingers crossed.
Wow! Great news, and a great location, Ive been up to one of the bars above the shop and its fantastic.

To get experienced bar/resto owners would be fantastic! Lets hope this comes off... and has Spanish theme

Jon
Old Jul 24th 2014, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Margaret and Derek

Fingers crossed.
Pardon my ignorance.....La Cabra?? It's not a name that I am familiar with; where is it?
Thanks
Old Jul 24th 2014, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

On the beach at Canela There used to be 2 now there is one
Old Jul 24th 2014, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by guesswork
Thank you.
Old Jul 25th 2014, 7:29 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
Oh did they shut down one? La Cabra 1 is the beach resto, chiringuito (sp) and 'next door' La Cabra2 on the road opposite the Barcelo...

Is one closed?

Jon

Anyway this would be fantastic news if they opened in CE.... and have the experience to run a proper establishment
Old Jul 25th 2014, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Oh did they shut down one? La Cabra 1 is the beach resto, chiringuito (sp) and 'next door' La Cabra2 on the road opposite the Barcelo...

Is one closed?

Jon

Anyway this would be fantastic news if they opened in CE.... and have the experience to run a proper establishment
La Cabra is closed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.