Restaurants

Old May 8th 2014, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restaurants

I see McD's got the rubber stamp, too.

Countdown starting yesterday...
Old May 8th 2014, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
VV to open in 7 days time ie next Wednesday
!
Great timing; we come out next week.

Now just waiting for the golf course.
Old May 9th 2014, 7:02 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John

I see McD's got the rubber stamp, too.

Countdown starting yesterday...
Would be nice to have a Scottish resto in Ayamonte

Have a MC-happy day!

JOn
Old May 13th 2014, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

valrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anybody recommend a cookery course or lessons over a few days, one which would allow to cook and taste the results and possibly stay on site. I am looking to book something for my daughters 40th birthday
Thanks.
Old May 13th 2014, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by valrose
Can anybody recommend a cookery course or lessons over a few days, one which would allow to cook and taste the results and possibly stay on site. I am looking to book something for my daughters 40th birthday
Thanks.
Hi, this may be of interest to you :- http://mykitcheninspain.blogspot.com...max-results=11 regards, Bryony

P.S. When you have followed the link just click on her picture and it will take you to the home page, at the bottom there are details of her cookery holidays.

Last edited by MikeCol; May 13th 2014 at 2:57 pm.
Old May 13th 2014, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi, this may be of interest to you :- http://mykitcheninspain.blogspot.com...max-results=11 regards, Bryony

P.S. When you have followed the link just click on her picture and it will take you to the home page, at the bottom there are details of her cookery holidays.
Sounds just perfect. Lovely gift idea.
Old May 13th 2014, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Would be nice to have a Scottish resto in Ayamonte

Have a MC-happy day!

JOn
Just filled up at BP and the overflow car park for La Plaza has a new portacabin office and half container adjacent to the main road. The container door was open to reveal bags of cement and construction stuff. Two technicians were by the central row of trees with a Dumpy Level and a Theodolite. So my reasoned guess would be that MdD's will be here before you.

Why we should need one beats me. We spent last night in Laguna Square and having been to Puerto Ancho to many times in the last 4 weeks and sampled their brilliant take on a burger we decided to go to La Barricata instead and Kelly ordered her usual burger and it was perfect just as described by the pub grub chef. If the meat is good it's all down to the bun and I am afraid McD's are always a soggy mess. He also points out that warm soggy lettuce is not particularly appetising. This one had only the burger a crispy bun and some cheese (which I would replace with caramelised red onion). Brilliant!
Old May 13th 2014, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Just filled up at BP and the overflow car park for La Plaza has a new portacabin office and half container adjacent to the main road. The container door was open to reveal bags of cement and construction stuff. Two technicians were by the central row of trees with a Dumpy Level and a Theodolite. So my reasoned guess would be that MdD's will be here before you.

Why we should need one beats me. We spent last night in Laguna Square and having been to Puerto Ancho to many times in the last 4 weeks and sampled their brilliant take on a burger we decided to go to La Barricata instead and Kelly ordered her usual burger and it was perfect just as described by the pub grub chef. If the meat is good it's all down to the bun and I am afraid McD's are always a soggy mess. He also points out that warm soggy lettuce is not particularly appetising. This one had only the burger a crispy bun and some cheese (which I would replace with caramelised red onion). Brilliant!
Couldn't agree more John. On the odd occasion that we go to McD's I ask for a burger and a bun so that I can avoid the 'warm soggy lettuce' but sadly you still get an inferior bun.
Old May 14th 2014, 7:52 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
VV to open in 7 days time ie next Wednesday
From "the horses mouth" don't shoot the messenger but a free drink from everyone if I am right!
Is VV opening today ? Anybody know ? IF it is and you are still there next week when we arrive we'll be the first in the queue to buy you a drink ! Buy you 2 if you can post good news about the Golf Club as well.
Old May 14th 2014, 8:26 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

La Barricate sounds interesting in Laguna.... didnt know they did burgers. So Mcdo is no competition.

If fast-food is really needed, I can recommend the Burguer Ranch in VRSA.. probably get shot for saying it!

I may try a Egg+Bacon Mcmuffin at ours, and see if its the French-type or the UK type which is nicer, and a good quick morning snack when on the run. However it will be extremely rare that we go there... when there is no much choice for us....

Ooops there comes the second shot, the 'coup the grace' to make sure

Jon
Old May 14th 2014, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Restaurants

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Is VV opening today ? Anybody know ? IF it is and you are still there next week when we arrive we'll be the first in the queue to buy you a drink ! Buy you 2 if you can post good news about the Golf Club as well.
Late yesterday afternoon the gate was open there were two blokes inside the gate and the tables on the upper terrace had been turned right side up!

Hopefully !!!
Old May 14th 2014, 8:57 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Late yesterday afternoon the gate was open there were two blokes inside the gate and the tables on the upper terrace had been turned right side up!

Hopefully !!!
Thanks John......looking hopeful then !
Old May 14th 2014, 10:35 am
Sandra & Munty

Sandraphleb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Thanks John......looking hopeful then !
Can't wait to hear that this is open......soon...... ;-))
Old May 14th 2014, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Hopefully !!!
They were pulling up weeds and the day before a guy was putting up that green mesh fencing between them and the villa next door but as of tonight (Weds), no sign of activity.........but I am watching
Old May 14th 2014, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

char272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nice

Arriving Saturday and am looking forward to having somewhere else to go when I don't want to go off esuri,wishing them all the best for the future

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.