Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Priinet issues ??

Priinet issues ??

Old Nov 29th 2019, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

adec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Priinet issues ??

Anyone got problems with Priinet / Internet right at the moment ?

thanks
Old Nov 29th 2019, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ex Adeladie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Priinet issues ??

My understanding is that Priinet had some issues resulting in downtime on Esuri today, bu these have been resolved.
Old Nov 29th 2019, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice

We were off in La Jara, just gone back on.
Old Nov 29th 2019, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I have had intermittent issues for about a month. They visited yesterday and apparently there was no problem. Among other issues I had "No connection" problems which they said was the antenna being updated with firmware. Today I still have issues with slow page turning and freezing.
Old Nov 29th 2019, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

adec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm ok.. I'll quit trouble shooting for now .. they don't seem the most reliable provider for Esuri..
Old Nov 29th 2019, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

Littlefatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Mines been off and on all day. More off than on. Seems ok at the moment so hopefully they’ve sorted it
Old Nov 29th 2019, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely had less problems with them at my previous place.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Littlefatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Mines completely out now-since yesterday- and they’re shut til Monday. Anyone else have the same problem?
Old Dec 7th 2019, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice

Ok on La Jara, watching Everton, Chelsea, not buffered once.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have been away for a few days but Tuesday was dire. Unusable. I am really fed up of it.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Margaret and Derek
Ok on La Jara, watching Everton, Chelsea, not buffered once.
I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did Derek 😊😊
Old Dec 8th 2019, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

It might interest some “livers in” that PRIINET now offer fibre (at least on Lomas. Temptingly close but not available to me. I would take it like a shot because it is so frustrating to be interrupted when the worlds best football team are putting 5 past the local park side. Or the new detective series we have found is reaching a crescendo and it stutters to a conclusion. Our €40/month seems very poor value but there is no alternative for us.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BobD
I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did Derek 😊😊
Big Dunc was brilliant, really enjoyed it Bob.
Old Dec 9th 2019, 5:13 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
It might interest some “livers in” that PRIINET now offer fibre (at least on Lomas. Temptingly close but not available to me. I would take it like a shot because it is so frustrating to be interrupted when the worlds best football team are putting 5 past the local park side. Or the new detective series we have found is reaching a crescendo and it stutters to a conclusion. Our €40/month seems very poor value but there is no alternative for us.
Hi

I thought the maximum service from Priinet was the €25/month for 16MB, is there another level at €40, please? Or have they sneaked in a huge price increase?

Jon

Old Dec 9th 2019, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi

I thought the maximum service from Priinet was the €25/month for 16MB, is there another level at €40, please? Or have they sneaked in a huge price increase?

Jon
Think he might be referring to his own "non prinnet" provider.
As an owner on Lomas it would be interesting to see what their pricing structure is for fibre broadband .
Also when and if it would be extended to other areas of CE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.