Reload this Page >

Plumber speaks english

Plumber speaks english

Old Nov 8th 2018, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

Lynnb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Plumber speaks english

Hi
I'm in Ayamonte and need a plumber to repair a leaking tap and install a shower screen. Speaking English would be useful too. Anyone have a contact please?
Old Nov 8th 2018, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plumber speaks english

i have this no . Fransisco . 00 34 651 431818 . I have him in my phone as a boilerman and speaks english
Old Nov 9th 2018, 6:47 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
i have this no . Fransisco . 00 34 651 431818 . I have him in my phone as a boilerman and speaks english
We used him to install an electric water heater, and shut off the gas. He is recommended often on the forum, so we used him, and I have the same number too. He is also on whatsapp.

Good luck...
Jon
Old Nov 9th 2018, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Lynnb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Plumber speaks english

Thanks so much for this number. We will give him a call.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

If tha'ts the same Francisco as was the concierge of M4 on Marina Esuri a while back, he's a nice honest guy. Very trustworthy I understand.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
If tha'ts the same Francisco as was the concierge of M4 on Marina Esuri a while back, he's a nice honest guy. Very trustworthy I understand.
Not the same Francisco Kieth. The Francisco from m4 is off work at the moment very ill.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, just need to correct you there. Francisco is the concierge on M7, saw him last month & he is in good spirits & looking forward to coming back to work when he is well, regards Bryony.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Hi, just need to correct you there. Francisco is the concierge on M7, saw him last month & he is in good spirits & looking forward to coming back to work when he is well, regards Bryony.
I stand corrected. Good to hear he is on the mend.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
I stand corrected. Good to hear he is on the mend.
He's not really on the mend yet, although feeling well in himself, he has at least six months of treatment ahead of him.