Nice Place to stay in ayamonte - B&B or hotel

Old Jan 24th 2010, 10:00 am
Just Joined

Andrewtward is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nice Place to stay in ayamonte - B&B or hotel

Can anyone recommend nice place for a night or two at end March
Old Jan 24th 2010, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: Nice Place to stay in ayamonte - B&B or hotel

Originally Posted by Andrewtward
You could try the Parador. Just on the outskirts of Ayamonte on top of the hill.

Steve
Old Jan 24th 2010, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
You could try the Parador. Just on the outskirts of Ayamonte on top of the hill.

Steve
The Paradore is the only place I have stayed in Ayamonte, but look for the offers.
Last time I was there a couple touring on motorcycles went in and haggled at the desk and came out with a very good deal ( much to my surprise )

http://www.parador.es/en/portal.do
Old Jan 24th 2010, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
The Paradore is the only place I have stayed in Ayamonte, but look for the offers.
Last time I was there a couple touring on motorcycles went in and haggled at the desk and came out with a very good deal ( much to my surprise )

http://www.parador.es/en/portal.do
Many thanx for your info - seems expensive though on the website - are there any B & B type places in ayamonte?
Old Jan 24th 2010, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

There is actually a B&B run by a British couple in Ayamonte. I can't recall the name but I can find the details if that is what you are after.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrewtward
You could try the Vincci Canela - just south of the town. They do special offers between 30- 50 Euros.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:18 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Riu Atlantico on Isla Canela, right at the beach. The hotel has been completely refurbished this winter.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 10:04 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

miacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jur
Riu Atlantico on Isla Canela, right at the beach. The hotel has been completely refurbished this winter.
Did half board there a couple of years ago - ridiculously cheap - great rooms - would recommend.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 5:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sharon B
There is actually a B&B run by a British couple in Ayamonte. I can't recall the name but I can find the details if that is what you are after.
That would be kind of you and I will contact them to see availability
Old Jan 25th 2010, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

David and Margaret is on a distinguished road

fantastic value , we stayed there when the house was being built.

david
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Nice Place to stay in ayamonte - B&B or hotel

http://casa51.homestead.com/
Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ears332205
You beat me to it, I didn't realise you Scots got out of bed that early on a Monday!!
Old Jan 25th 2010, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Nice Place to stay in ayamonte - B&B or hotel

You beat me to it, I didn't realise you Scots got out of bed that early on a Monday!!

Cheeky

Wish I didn't..................but work calling!
Old Jan 26th 2010, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Stayed here in november 8 of us,very good Ann looked after us very well,right next to town for easy access.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Nice Place to stay in ayamonte - B&B or hotel

Originally Posted by Jur
This is the best place to stay in Ayamonte the food is amazing and we have had prices as low as €25 for BB and evening meal when a walk in evening meal would be €18. It has been refurbished over the winter but the last I heard yesterday was that it would not be open until April. If you want to stay in the center the former Don Diago now Central Hotel is good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.