Markets

Old Aug 1st 2018, 8:55 am
Just Joined

willcoxhouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Markets

Morning all,

Please could anyone help me. I am looking at going to local markets. I know the one in Ayamonte is a Saturday morning but I can not find any other markets in the area (Huelva province)?

Katie
Old Aug 1st 2018, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Markets

Originally Posted by willcoxhouse
Morning all,

Please could anyone help me. I am looking at going to local markets. I know the one in Ayamonte is a Saturday morning but I can not find any other markets in the area (Huelva province)?

Katie
Try this link for a list of ones on the Portugal side
https://www.portugalist.com/markets-in-algarve/
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 6:57 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Try this link for a list of ones on the Portugal side
https://www.portugalist.com/markets-in-algarve/
Also the HUGE Castro Marim market on the 2nd saturday of every month.

Villa Nova Cacela Market you cant miss it right on the 125. Its either the 3rd Sunday or the second Sunday of the month - very big too.

Jon
Old Sep 8th 2019, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi does anyone know where I could get a replacement for my watch battery please?
Old Sep 8th 2019, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

The jewellery shops in Ayamonte will change your battery, just as they would in the UK.
Old Sep 8th 2019, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Kayann is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeCol
The jewellery shops in Ayamonte will change your battery, just as they would in the UK.
The jeweller in Ayamonte, opposite the Chinese restaurant, will fit a new battery, usually while you wait. That’s assuming you don’t have an extra special, expensive watch. I paid 4euros the last time!
Old Sep 8th 2019, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I will visit this week,much appreciated.