Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Marina Esuri : Which Mobile Telephone/ Internetprovider shoud I Take

Marina Esuri : Which Mobile Telephone/ Internetprovider shoud I Take

Old Feb 20th 2019, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

maverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond reputemaverik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marina Esuri : Which Mobile Telephone/ Internetprovider shoud I Take

Hi All,
I am new here at the Forum . My wife and are in the process of acquiring an apartment in Marina Esuri. Can you guys suggest me which mobile provider ( Vodafone/ Orange/ Lycamobile) should I Take due to the short distance to Portugal. Which provider has the strongest Signal? Who offers the best Internet connection for the home connection ( Priinet/ Orange'). Thank in advance ....

Mav...
Old Feb 20th 2019, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marina Esuri : Which Mobile Telephone/ Internetprovider shoud I Take

Originally Posted by maverik
Hi All,
I am new here at the Forum . My wife and are in the process of acquiring an apartment in Marina Esuri. Can you guys suggest me which mobile provider ( Vodafone/ Orange/ Lycamobile) should I Take due to the short distance to Portugal. Which provider has the strongest Signal? Who offers the best Internet connection for the home connection ( Priinet/ Orange'). Thank in advance ....

Mav...
Depends on how long you stay - permanently or holidays. If permanently then Orange (Jazztel) fibre optic broadband with a mobile phone contract would probably be your best bet. For shorter stay the Priinet wimax Internet is probably what you need for broadband as they only charge full price when you are using it and a much smaller maintenance charge when you are not (subject to monthly billing). Most mobiles providers are fine unless you want to use them for hot spot tethering. MEO (PT) have the nearest aerials to Marina Esuri - you can see them across the river.