LIDL

Old Aug 5th 2016, 8:23 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future
Default Re: LIDL

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Has anyone seen any construction on this new "store" or is it just a mythical Lidl/Aldi? In the time we have been discussing it/them Lidl had built the Lidl in Oldbrook MK and were block paving the car park!
I am building a villa just behind where LIDl will be built.
Old Aug 6th 2016, 7:35 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Newspapers were good both in the loo and also the Chip shop and occasionally one also got the benefit of a good read
In the old days of penny Loos they had that shiny horrible stuff called izal I think!

Made me forever 'effete'.

With that in mind maybe a magazine could work for those that like that stuff, less ink residue I suppose, than a newspaper.

Ugh!!

Jon
Old Aug 6th 2016, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Newspapers were good both in the loo and also the Chip shop and occasionally one also got the benefit of a good read
The Guardians excellent for that as it holds a load of sh*t.
Old Aug 6th 2016, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
In the old days of penny Loos they had that shiny horrible stuff called izal I think!

Made me forever 'effete'.

With that in mind maybe a magazine could work for those that like that stuff, less ink residue I suppose, than a newspaper.

Ugh!!

Jon
Personally I prefer moist toilet tissue 🚽 😊
Old Aug 6th 2016, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
The Guardians excellent for that as it holds a load of sh*t.
Old Aug 7th 2016, 8:09 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Personally I prefer moist toilet tissue � ���� � ����
Also always handy when travelling and proper bidets are hard to find!

Great one about the Guardian!

Jon
Old Aug 7th 2016, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

About LIDL.............................
Old Aug 7th 2016, 2:43 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by MikeJ
About LIDL.............................

Perfectly on topic.

Lidl have great loo roll - that I like.
Lidl have moist paper (also wet wipes or baby wipes) that Mikecol likes........

Lidl also have lost of free publicity at the shops, that you can put a hole in and hang on a nail.... that you like!

They don't have the guardian though.

Jon
Old Apr 13th 2017, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

I had read back in february that the new LIDL was scheduled to open by Easter. When I last saw it four weeks ago that seemed unlikely. Anyone noticed if it is open yet?
Old Apr 13th 2017, 10:31 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by keithBT
I had read back in february that the new LIDL was scheduled to open by Easter. When I last saw it four weeks ago that seemed unlikely. Anyone noticed if it is open yet?
11th of May is the new date
Old Apr 14th 2017, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: LIDL

Having seen it for the first time 2 weeks ago ,it's not LIDL
its BLOODY BIG!
Old Apr 14th 2017, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Having seen it for the first time 2 weeks ago ,it's not LIDL
its BLOODY BIG!
😂😂😂😂
Old Apr 14th 2017, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

B.BIG !! Yes the Lidl store format does seem to have changed. They all seem to be being replaced with larger stores or being extended. Here in the uk, they built a new store on the outskirts of Portsmouth which is double the size of the city store. Within a month of opening the new store they closed the city store, stripped it back and then added an extension making it about 60% bigger. That reopens in June. Surprisingly, Mercadona at the Plaza I saw closed their meat counter when there last month. I used to buy steaks there and they would cut to your desired thickness. Now, its all new counters etc, but the steak is pre- packed as is almost everything else. But the meat counter in Dia still cuts to your choice. I must try the fresh market in town instead next month.
Old May 21st 2017, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand the new Lidl is open now.Is It the same as the Uk Lidl and price wise is it cheaper than Mercadona ?
Old May 21st 2017, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by glaisboy
I understand the new Lidl is open now.Is It the same as the Uk Lidl and price wise is it cheaper than Mercadona ?
Hi, We explored it on the first day. Bigger than expected. Great selection of local and foreign beers. Wine offering better than VRSA branch. Prices are very reasonable, probably a bit cheaper than mercadona. Much nicer than the Isla Cristina shop imo. I think the maxi dia might struggle a bit with the competition so close.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.