Reload this Page >

Lawyer recomendation

Lawyer recomendation

Old Sep 16th 2019, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

kiterpete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lawyer recomendation

Hello
we are planning on buying a property in the Ayamonte area and looking for recomendations of English speaking Spanish lawyer please.
Many thanks
Old Sep 16th 2019, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lawyer recomendation

Originally Posted by kiterpete
Hello
we are planning on buying a property in the Ayamonte area and looking for recomendations of English speaking Spanish lawyer please.
Many thanks
Gloria Crespo is the lady who will help you.
Old Sep 17th 2019, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, I can thoroughly recommend A & A abogados/solicitors, 39 Muelle de portugal. Its the big tower block, mezzanine floor, where the ferry docks. She was excellent with our purchase five years ago and has done lots of others to my knowledge since. Also does your annual tax return and pays the local taxes on your behalf for a fair fee, which saves you the hassle. Ask to speak with ANA ( paola villamil.) She speaks fluent english. I'm sure lots of others on this site will confirm this.
Old Sep 17th 2019, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
hi, I can thoroughly recommend A & A abogados/solicitors, 39 Muelle de portugal. Its the big tower block, mezzanine floor, where the ferry docks. She was excellent with our purchase five years ago and has done lots of others to my knowledge since. Also does your annual tax return and pays the local taxes on your behalf for a fair fee, which saves you the hassle. Ask to speak with ANA ( paola villamil.) She speaks fluent english. I'm sure lots of others on this site will confirm this.
I heartedly concur with this recommendation.

Keith (or anybody) could you PM Ana's email address. Somehow it has disappeared from my contacts list. Many thanks. MikeJ
Old Sep 18th 2019, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking back at my emails, Ana tends to use - [email protected] , but there is a more general office one as well - [email protected].
Old Sep 18th 2019, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
Looking back at my emails, Ana tends to use - [email protected] , but there is a more general office one as well - [email protected].
Many thanks

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 19th 2019 at 6:47 pm.
Old Sep 18th 2019, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

many thanks for your recomendations...I will contact them
regards
Old Sep 19th 2019, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Hello
Many thanks
Gloria Crespo provides a superb service and makes the process very simple.
email - <snip>

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 19th 2019 at 6:47 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2019, 6:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS

Gloria Crespo provides a superb service and makes the process very simple.
email - <snip>
Sorry Andy, but as the above email was a personal one and you’d also put a phone number I’ve removed it. Not sure Gloria will thank you when her details are picked up by every spambot out there somehow! The OP can PM you for them instead.

I’ll leave the details in the post above as they look like business emails that would be on a website.
Old Sep 19th 2019, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

Sorry Andy, but as the above email was a personal one and you’d also put a phone number I’ve removed it. Not sure Gloria will thank you when her details are picked up by every spambot out there somehow! The OP can PM you for them instead.

I’ll leave the details in the post above as they look like business emails that would be on a website.
Sorry about that. As far as I am aware the email was her business one as was the phone number I withheld her mobile, but I’ll stand corrected.
Old Sep 21st 2019, 5:59 am
Just Joined

I've found Gloria's details via Linkedin.
thanks for you help
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 7:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that. As far as I am aware the email was her business one as was the phone number I withheld her mobile, but I’ll stand corrected.
No probs. The email was a Hotmail one iirc, so not a ‘proper’ business one. She may use it for business as well but I’m sure still wouldn’t appreciate all those Nigerian princes contacting her.
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Hi AndyS and Supermoderator...I've tried PM but I get message "only for members who have made 3 posts" which I haven't yet...is there a way to let me PM AndyS?
thanks
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi AndyS and Supermoderator...I've tried PM but I get message "only for members who have made 3 posts" which I haven't yet...is there a way to let me PM AndyS?
thanks
Hi, just post one more message and that will be your three and you should be ok.
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi, just post one more message and that will be your three and you should be ok.
Have sent you a PM