La Caixa email

Old Dec 20th 2018, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future
Default La Caixa email

Hi
Does anybody have an email for the C.Antonio Concepcion branch 7139 ( near the ferry) & a contact there of someone who speaks some English.
If I need to phone the branch my Spanish wont hold up to a lengthy conversation
Many thanks in advance
Chris
Old Dec 20th 2018, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default Re: La Caixa email

Unfortunately, though I have been using that bank for 8 years I have never come across anyone who speaks English. Someone else might know differently. Sorry. Kath

Last edited by Kath Las Colinas; Dec 20th 2018 at 8:31 pm. Reason: Missed something put
Old Dec 21st 2018, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Ken and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant future

Depending on what your problem/issue is with Caixa, and I've had plenty !!.
I have contracted Madrid direct, I have some names/email addresses which I have "eventually" received a reply from, and what I have always done, is write my email completely in English, and then translate it via the "Translate" facility in Google, explaining at the very beginning that "I have also translated this communication into Spanish below, in the hope that you can help me."
Sadly Caixa are a bit of a law unto themselves, they change & amend things without any comms or reason, and yes, it is so frustrating, and quite rare that the bank staff even try or want to help, although there are some - but very hard to find.
Let me know if you need these contact details.
Old Dec 21st 2018, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ken and Tina
Depending on what your problem/issue is with Caixa, and I've had plenty !!.
I have contracted Madrid direct, I have some names/email addresses which I have "eventually" received a reply from, and what I have always done, is write my email completely in English, and then translate it via the "Translate" facility in Google, explaining at the very beginning that "I have also translated this communication into Spanish below, in the hope that you can help me."
Sadly Caixa are a bit of a law unto themselves, they change & amend things without any comms or reason, and yes, it is so frustrating, and quite rare that the bank staff even try or want to help, although there are some - but very hard to find.
Let me know if you need these contact details.
Morning
I would appreciate any contact details,PM me if you would prefer
I have had a money transfer go missing ,I have used the same currency broker for 10 years @ least never any issue .I was wondering if La Caixa need some ID with the anti money laundering now in place.It shouldn't be the case I have been using this account for 20 years now ,
Saying that Santander held up a recent transfer ,which was my mortgage payment & we have had that for 20 years also , but that's another story
Many thanks
Chris
Old Dec 21st 2018, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Morning
I would appreciate any contact details,PM me if you would prefer
I have had a money transfer go missing ,I have used the same currency broker for 10 years @ least never any issue .I was wondering if La Caixa need some ID with the anti money laundering now in place.It shouldn't be the case I have been using this account for 20 years now ,
Saying that Santander held up a recent transfer ,which was my mortgage payment & we have had that for 20 years also , but that's another story
Many thanks
Chris
Hi, Caixa are headquartered in Barcelona, they operate a central banking system so that you do not have a 'home' bank. You might notice that your ISBN bank number has a Barcelona code.
Anyway, they have an English language help line in Barcelona. You should be able to find it on your online statement somewhere. I found it on Google but it should be in what little paperwork they provide
Digital banking CaixaBankNow support
902 115 007
+34 935 82 98 01

You will have to ask for the English speaking service

We got so fed up with Caixa's customer service that we switched to Sabadell in Ayamonte, who do have a 'home' bank system and all the staff speak good English, although we still have a residual account with Caixa.

Last edited by MikeJ; Dec 21st 2018 at 8:49 am.
Old Dec 21st 2018, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Ken and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant future

Chris

You have PM.

Cheers

Ken
Old Dec 21st 2018, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ken and Tina
Chris

You have PM.

Cheers

Ken
Thanks Ken
replied to PM
Old Dec 21st 2018, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Hi, Caixa are headquartered in Barcelona, they operate a central banking system so that you do not have a 'home' bank. You might notice that your ISBN bank number has a Barcelona code.
Anyway, they have an English language help line in Barcelona. You should be able to find it on your online statement somewhere. I found it on Google but it should be in what little paperwork they provide
902 115 007
+34 935 82 98 01

We got so fed up with Caixa's customer service that we switched to Sabadell in Ayamonte, who do have a 'home' bank system and all the staff speak good English, although we still have a residual account with Caixa.
Thanks Mike
The guy I spoke to was very helpful
It appears that when I very briefly locked my accounts ( about 1 hour ) they decided to block my account . Pity they never informed me , 1 minute to shut the account down & anything up to a week to reopen it
I will own up that the original problem was human error ( mine)
Old Dec 28th 2018, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Thanks Mike
The guy I spoke to was very helpful
It appears that when I very briefly locked my accounts ( about 1 hour ) they decided to block my account . Pity they never informed me , 1 minute to shut the account down & anything up to a week to reopen it
I will own up that the original problem was human error ( mine)
Hi
It appears I have to fill in the form Model 5433 before I can deposit any money into our account ( new money laundering laws ) has anyone else come across this yet ?
Best

Chris
Old Aug 16th 2019, 11:09 am
Just Joined

eddygoff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Chris, did you receive a response regarding form 5433? I have a similar issue. La Caixa has blocked access to my account until I provide a completed 5433 form.. where can I download it please.Any ideas? Thanks Geoff
Old Aug 17th 2019, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eddygoff
Hi Chris, did you receive a response regarding form 5433? I have a similar issue. La Caixa has blocked access to my account until I provide a completed 5433 form.. where can I download it please.Any ideas? Thanks Geoff
Hi Geoff
Sorry for the delay
I didn't need to complete the 5433 in the end , I managed to provide enough info to get them off my back ( not saying it will not happen again)
At the time i spoke to the guy from Spanish Tax Forms Ltd & he had never had to complete one before
You could try asking the question on the whole Spanish forum , that's what I intended to do there are quite a few Expats with experience of the Spanish Tax system
Sorry I couldn't be of more help
Chris
Old Aug 17th 2019, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

Hi Chris,
Thanks for responding. No worries. I have asked the bank to send me a link or copy of the form. I have already provided tax returns etc etc. So fed up I might just close the account and cut my losses with only a few hundred euros in it. My solicitor has power of attorney but he's been no help either. Thank goodness I sold my villa and have no ties with Spain anymore.
Old Aug 17th 2019, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

Kayann is an unknown quantity at this point

In May we each had to complete FATCA-CRS forms for Caixa Bank. These were to verify our country of residence for tax purposes and provide our tax ID numbers (ie. national insurance numbers). Account has functioned normally since. This is all to do with money laundering regulations.
Old Aug 18th 2019, 7:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kayann
In May we each had to complete FATCA-CRS forms for Caixa Bank. These were to verify our country of residence for tax purposes and provide our tax ID numbers (ie. national insurance numbers). Account has functioned normally since. This is all to do with money laundering regulations.
Thanks for the response. I have provided all of that earlier this year. I even had a response from my contact at the bank stating “ you have to do nothing”. Still they play this game.
Old Aug 26th 2019, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

irlanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeJ
902 115 007
+34 935 82 98 01

we had similar problem in reverse
after 5 years or more with Sabadell , we could not access our a/c on line due to SMS problems
many visits to Sabadell including manager and discussions with head office Barcelona etc etc failed to resolve so reluctantly
[as we were happy with Sabadell ]
we cancelled and transferred to Caixa , no problems since February last

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.