Info Please

Old Oct 29th 2018, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Harbour Heights is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Info Please

Hi,
Does anyone know who owns the land and old ruin farmhouse between the football stadium and the river. Does it belong to the Council now or the Stadium? Thanks for any leads or guidance.
Old Oct 29th 2018, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future
Default Re: Info Please

Hi,

Try Michael halligan, on Info Ayamonte, he's a local developer,
and might be able to throw some light on it?.

Ken
Old Oct 29th 2018, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Ken.
Out of interest, is Michael Halligan a big developer or just builds the odd villa?
Old Oct 29th 2018, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Villas . He is a Project Manager
Old Oct 29th 2018, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

Tried looking him up and he appears to be an Estate Agent in Ayemonte as well and also writes articles....now you reckon he is a Project Manager....seems to have a finger in all sorts??? If he is a Project Manager, perhaps he might like to introduce himself ??
Old Oct 29th 2018, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Harbour Heights
Thank you Ken.
Out of interest, is Michael Halligan a big developer or just builds the odd villa?
only villa’s as far as I know and have seen?, but he’s been in Ayamonte for a long time and knows what’s going on in the area, hence he might know who owns that land??, good luck.

Ken.
Old Oct 29th 2018, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Ken.
Michael is not a developer. He has had an estate agency in Ayamonte for as long as I can go back (2004) he is a very decent bloke. He speaks fluent English, Spanish, Portuguese and probably Irish but I have never heard him in a Gaelic conversation.
when the big downturn came he took to editing the local edition of the English language weekly paper. As things picked up he started to project manage individual villa builds on Costa Esuri. Under the Spanish system the individual plot owner becomes the developer and engages a project manager if required to tie together the architect and the builder.

I am sure if anyone could track down the owner it would be Michael but you could of course do it yourself by popping into the Cadastral office and doing a search or you can do it online.
Old Oct 30th 2018, 6:04 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Tried looking him up and he appears to be an Estate Agent in Ayemonte as well and also writes articles....now you reckon he is a Project Manager....seems to have a finger in all sorts??? If he is a Project Manager, perhaps he might like to introduce himself ??
Hi it seems like you are implying something here?

He needs no introduction as he has been in the area for a long time and is generally well known. He has often posted on this forum, over the years, usually informative and interesting local information, not about his business. He is what you say he 'appears' to be, no 'deceptions'

If he '''introduced' himself and his services regularly every e.g six months he would be cut off from the forum for breaking site rules.

Also - as you've found - he and his business is contactable. If you have a mutually beneficial need, .....go for it.

Jon
Old Oct 30th 2018, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Fantastic info and Thank You so much. He does sound like just the man I am looking for. My next question is do you have an email address for him. I have tried finding this out but am not certain which or where is best and the most current.
Thank you and please send me his email soonest.
Regards,
Chris
Old Oct 30th 2018, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Michaels website about Ayamonte Im sure you can contact him through this

​​​​​InfoAyamonte
Old Oct 30th 2018, 10:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi it seems like you are implying something here?

He needs no introduction as he has been in the area for a long time and is generally well known. He has often posted on this forum, over the years, usually informative and interesting local information, not about his business. He is what you say he 'appears' to be, no 'deceptions'

If he '''introduced' himself and his services regularly every e.g six months he would be cut off from the forum for breaking site rules.

Also - as you've found - he and his business is contactable. If you have a mutually beneficial need, .....go for it.

Jon
No not implying anything, but only stating he seems a very busy/ knowledgeable member of this community.....more than most with a wide spread of interests in his community. Everyone has a good word for him too and that in itself is so rare these days. However, I can't find an email contact address for him anywhere and I have now tried to contact him via Linkedin ....but if anyone can supply his email address that would be great and hopefully that will lead to some good business for Michael.
Thanks Chris
Old Oct 30th 2018, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

limey610 is on a distinguished road

email address is [email protected]
Old Nov 1st 2018, 12:12 am
Just Joined

elaleman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello . .
this area belongs to COSTA .
its part of Andalusia government.
you can not buy this place.
like most of the zones close to the river . .
all is de Costa. .

un saludo
Old Nov 3rd 2018, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Saycheese is an unknown quantity at this point

I have known Michael since around 2004. I ran a local forum when there was a lot of construction in the area, called eye on isla canela. I was very careful who i recommended as there were so many people around trying to make a quick buck. Michael was always very helpful and he has stood the test of time. Lovely guy.
Old Nov 3rd 2018, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Although an Esurian I used to follow eye on Canela lots of useful info on there. Pity things seem so polarised between Ayamonte town Costa Esuri and Isla Canela!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.