Reload this Page >

I need help total taxes

I need help total taxes

Old Dec 29th 2019, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

andrevedder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I need help total taxes

Hello

I would like to know the total taxes/year (apt en las encinias).
Total gas water electric / year.
is possible one simulation?
Thank you
Best regards and sorry my English.
Old Dec 29th 2019, 8:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need help total taxes

Originally Posted by andrevedder
Hello

I would like to know the total taxes/year (apt en las encinias).
Total gas water electric / year.
is possible one simulation?
Thank you
Best regards and sorry my English.
You should contact Anna she is very very good at this sort of thing and already has clients on Encinas.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 10:10 am
Just Joined

ktaya57 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
Who and where is Anna? Do you have a phone number or website?
Thanks
Old Feb 24th 2020, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ktaya57
Hi!
Who and where is Anna? Do you have a phone number or website?
Thanks
Anna lives and works on Costa ESURI she is able to provide lots of help for expats (or immigrants as we should be more properly be called) from cleaning & ironing to help with sorting connections for gas, electricity and water at the best possible price. Her husband Alberto will provide a complete design device for Reformations and new builds including finding a plot. I will not publish her phone no since “bots” collect those for spamming. Her business email is:-

[email protected]

John.

P.S. She speaks Spanish, English and Polish and is an economist by training.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Feb 24th 2020 at 2:47 pm.
Old Feb 25th 2020, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Do you mean total taxes or total costs to keep an apartment. I reckon my 3 bed duplex costs in total at least 3300 euros a year. That's the manzana maintenance costs circa 1270 euros, plus about 240 for community maintenance of the urbanisation. Whether you occupy the apartment or not - the ghiasa water standing charges are roughly 300 a year, electric standing charges another 300, various taxes at least another 300, council tax i think is about 650, internet 180, Bank charges to service your direct debits about another 120. Accountancy services to tell the government you don't let the property another 60 euros.- Otherwise its a load of hassle to do it yourself. Is it good value ? - probably not. However you pays your money and takes your choice. We can go over there whenever we want but the overheads are quite high. We could rent someone elses apartment, but then you may not like the quality of a rental apartment. However, out of July & August you could rent a lot of weeks for 3300 euros and not have the bother of replacing the domestic appliances when they go wrong or having the air con serviced. In our case, we don't smoke or buy fancy cars, so we like a nice holiday home. It also benefits our children and grandchildren. So it's personal choice to buy or not to buy. Hope that might help you.
Old Feb 26th 2020, 10:46 am
BE enaround

Dellaph Kite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by keithBT
Hi, Do you mean total taxes or total costs to keep an apartment. I reckon my 3 bed duplex costs in total at least 3300 euros a year. That's the manzana maintenance costs circa 1270 euros, plus about 240 for community maintenance of the urbanisation. Whether you occupy the apartment or not - the ghiasa water standing charges are roughly 300 a year, electric standing charges another 300, various taxes at least another 300, council tax i think is about 650, internet 180, Bank charges to service your direct debits about another 120. Accountancy services to tell the government you don't let the property another 60 euros.- Otherwise its a load of hassle to do it yourself. Is it good value ? - probably not. However you pays your money and takes your choice. We can go over there whenever we want but the overheads are quite high. We could rent someone elses apartment, but then you may not like the quality of a rental apartment. However, out of July & August you could rent a lot of weeks for 3300 euros and not have the bother of replacing the domestic appliances when they go wrong or having the air con serviced. In our case, we don't smoke or buy fancy cars, so we like a nice holiday home. It also benefits our children and grandchildren. So it's personal choice to buy or not to buy. Hope that might help you.
I have made a record of the approximate costs of running my two bed house and it correlates very much with the above at between 300 and 350 Euros a month. This is an average, some months there is little base cost and the most expensive, which is September, is about €550. Que será