Hoyo 19

Old May 24th 2018, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

soyrosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hoyo 19

I am glad to confirm that today the contract for a new tenant was signed. Hoyo 19 will reopen on the 15th of June.
This is going to be a social club, with restaurant, snack bar, pool, TV to watch the world cup, a gourmet shop, push bikes for rental and organised day summer camps for children (this will take place in Punta del Moral) , pool table, futbolin. There will be exhibitions from different artists and you will be able to celebrate parties there, if so you wish.

The menu is going to be a classic spanish menu and also a vegan menu.

For 3 years, since we bought our house, I have heard everyone and everywhere that there is not enough facilities in Esuri. Finally it seems like we are going to get more and more interest in the area and more investment into local businesses. I hope people support all the businesses we are getting and keep all these new restaurants opening in the area so we can have choices!

I can't wait to sit in the terrace and have a drink and eat my dinner without having to drive into Ayamonte!

Rosa
Old May 25th 2018, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

JeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hoyo 19

Lolo and Ro being friends, we will be there the first day too....
Old Jun 14th 2018, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

elaleman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello - i have been there today -
Lolo told me he has still no Water - There are some Problems with old open invoices that had be be solved befor he gets connected.
So looks like it will take some more time to open.
And i had allready make appointments to watch the worldcup on the lovley terrace :-(
Old Jun 15th 2018, 8:48 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elaleman
Hello - i have been there today -
Lolo told me he has still no Water - There are some Problems with old open invoices that had be be solved befor he gets connected.
So looks like it will take some more time to open.
And i had allready make appointments to watch the worldcup on the lovley terrace :-(
Yes me too, I had organised a group to be there for todays opening. As ever when it comes to CE we have to accept that timescales and admin takes ages. Lets hope the revised timescale ''end of June' happens. Im not holding my breath!

On a positive point. A friend has seen some photos of the renovations and tells me that they look really good.

Lets hope that they open before the end of the World Cup. That revenue revenue would have been an excellent start/boost
Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jun 15th 2018 at 8:50 am.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:02 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

I got an email from the new management of 19H to say that they will announce an opening by the weekend. We should hear today or tomorrow (they say).

I drove past and it was open and they were cleaning the terraces (good sign) - but the water meter wasn't there.....

I'm not holding my breath, but it seems like the opening is imminent...

Jon
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Uncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody said you had to be registered (free) as a member to be allowed access. We sent our details to the email address given but haven’t heard back yet. Has anyone else had a reply about the membership? Maybe they are busy getting the place ready. Would be nice to see England beat Belgium down there on Thursday if they get it open!!
Old Jun 25th 2018, 10:16 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Uncle Buck
Somebody said you had to be registered (free) as a member to be allowed access. We sent our details to the email address given but haven’t heard back yet. Has anyone else had a reply about the membership? Maybe they are busy getting the place ready. Would be nice to see England beat Belgium down there on Thursday if they get it open!!
Yes it was mentioned here and on facebook. I got an email saying that I was registered and the dates I mentioned earlier. I guessed that they sent it to all that had registered

I would turn up and if they dont have the details register then and there ...
Jon
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:31 pm
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Buck
Message from Belgium ...

Old Jun 26th 2018, 7:57 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Annetje
Message from Belgium ...

Just before the Sunday game Panama was next for England!

I'm SO happy that we've both qualified so I can watch the game with relative ease knowing that both my major teams will go through!

Good luck - and thanks

Jon
Old Jun 27th 2018, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi passing Hoya yesterday I noticed the bar shutters up and 3 gents sat at the bar.Maybe wishful thinking but they must be close to opening .The new resto seems a few weeks away and there was a JCB tidying the 2nd Golf club area up,this maybe nothing but in Esuri anything is possible.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

WHERE exactly is the new ( Thai owned) resto ? I tried to find it to see how it was coming along but failed to do so?
Old Jun 27th 2018, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough

Looking for some atmosphere and maybe a bit of banter for the England v Belgium game tomorrow. I was told to ask Jon-bxl. So Jon, where are you watching the game?
Old Jun 27th 2018, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
WHERE exactly is the new ( Thai owned) resto ? I tried to find it to see how it was coming along but failed to do so?
These rumours have got to stop! It is not Thai owned. It has been built for a German man who has lived on Esuri for more than 10 years and it will be operated by his daughter and her partner who currently is a chef in Austria. The owners wife is from Asia and cooks amazing Thai dishes so I have no doubt when it is underway there will be Thai on the menu however I suspect the regular menu will be strongly north European.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glaisboy
Hi passing Hoya yesterday I noticed the bar shutters up and 3 gents sat at the bar.Maybe wishful thinking but they must be close to opening .The new resto seems a few weeks away and there was a JCB tidying the 2nd Golf club area up,this maybe nothing but in Esuri anything is possible.
Has the water bill been paid? You can’t open a restaraunt without water and certainly you can’t operate a public swimming pool without a very generous water supply. All potable water requirements.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

The Hoya pool is still empty so it’s not quite ready I think and I believe the restaurant with the multi national cuisine at the top the bank on the way to Las Colinas has some shrubs and a car park so it’s taking shape. What is happening ,if anything with golf club two ,any ideas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.