Hoyo 19

Old Aug 6th 2018, 8:25 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hoyo 19

With no news coming re 19h and a 'successful' denuncia campaign to completely shut it down..... I fear that it is well and truly closed. I also fear that it wont reopen.

After three failed attempts, the last dead after just a couple of weeks, I personally am giving up on this prospect for CE. 16 people are happy, hundreds are upset.

I truly hope that I am wrong here. I would like nothing more than to have the 19h up and running as it was recently.

Jon
Old Aug 6th 2018, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Trouble is: I can't see any other venture being any more successful ... look at Mosi's try (ie the one near Colinas)
Old Aug 6th 2018, 9:14 am
Idreamofjeanie

Idreamofjeanie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
With no news coming re 19h and a 'successful' denuncia campaign to completely shut it down..... I fear that it is well and truly closed. I also fear that it wont reopen.

After three failed attempts, the last dead after just a couple of weeks, I personally am giving up on this prospect for CE. 16 people are happy, hundreds are upset.

I truly hope that I am wrong here. I would like nothing more than to have the 19h up and running as it was recently.

Jon
So do we just roll over and allow the minority to decide the future. Where is CERA on this?
Old Aug 6th 2018, 9:17 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Trouble is: I can't see any other venture being any more successful ... look at Mosi's try (ie the one near Colinas)
You mentioned that it won't open now till next year as opposed to the plan of last month.

I hope it's because the construction is taking longer than anticipated. Not because they didn't get the necessary permissions!!

Jon
Old Aug 6th 2018, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking of politicians... I think we should build a wall around CE...

.....and....
The town hall will PAY for it!!!

.. with the Fadesa bank guarantees, the EUC money and the excessive property taxes they charge us vs Ayamonte!!!

Jon
Maybe a campaign to go for independence from Ayamonte might make the 'powers to be' sit up and think? Not beyond the realms of possibility surely?
Old Aug 6th 2018, 9:26 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Idreamofjeanie
So do we just roll over and allow the minority to decide the future. Where is CERA on this?
You are welcome to try and do something.

Im not 'rolling over etc...'. Just a realist. I've been here since the start of CE. If you read my previous posts you will see that I suppose that the 19h was not properly set up, and I dont blame the town hall.

I can see only one reason why 19h was totally shut down. Its all in my last few posts

CERA is 100% on our side, and you read their last mail, you will see that they say that they support any legitimate business.

Let us know what you intend to do ... And how you get on. I sincerely hope you succeed
Jon
Old Aug 6th 2018, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point

The community that owns Hoya 19 are meeting in the near future to discuss and decide on the various options, as that community is aware of all the circumstances surrounding the difficulties with Hoya 19, so best to wait and see the outcome of that meeting. Legal advice is being taken on this matter I understand. We are all fighting for a common cause, apart from a few select selfish individuals who took action to deprive Costa Esuri of such a wonderful establishment.
Old Aug 6th 2018, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

You mentioned that it won't open now till next year as opposed to the plan of last month.

I hope it's because the construction is taking longer than anticipated. Not because they didn't get the necessary permissions!!

Jon

I am told it's because the licence isn't ready
Old Aug 6th 2018, 2:20 pm
BE Positive

I am told it's because the licence isn't ready
Ah thats interesting.
  1. Assuming that the construction is ready.
  2. Assuming that the licence granting is just a matter of time, and the owners were told that it would happen before investing a bunch of money
Then this is where a petition and meeting with the mayor may work.

He could fast track the licence to show some commitment to CE

Jon
Old Aug 6th 2018, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

soyrosa is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the update regarding Hoyo 19. Please be aware that this information is not based on rumour, these are the facts.
Despite previously having provided with a business licence for Hoyo 19, the Town Hall has now changed their interpretation of the law and are denying the social club can be opened to the public. They are saying it is a social club only for the use of the villa owners and no comercial transaction can be done in the premises. Therefore Hoyo 19 cannot be reopened.

This seems to be due to the land it is on is residential land and not comercial land, and due to complaints by you know who plus some competitor who did not like the competition, the Town hall was forced to close it.
Furthermore they told us no business licence will be issued in Esuri on residential land unless this denomination is changed by the Junta de Andalucia. It seems that the new restaurant currently being built, is also in residential land, which would mean no licence any time soon, according to Pepe Correa (from the Town hall).

Hoyo 19 will stay closed to the public. Thank you all for the support offered.

Last edited by soyrosa; Aug 6th 2018 at 3:54 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2018, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

So perhaps the answer is to open something on commercial land, such as the places near the shop
Old Aug 6th 2018, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

soyrosa is an unknown quantity at this point

So perhaps the answer is to open something on commercial land, such as the places near the shop
indeed. But it seems no one is interested
Old Aug 6th 2018, 4:41 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by soyrosa
This is the update regarding Hoyo 19. Please be aware that this information is not based on rumour, these are the facts.
Despite previously having provided with a business licence for Hoyo 19, the Town Hall has now changed their interpretation of the law and are denying the social club can be opened to the public. They are saying it is a social club only for the use of the villa owners and no comercial transaction can be done in the premises. Therefore Hoyo 19 cannot be reopened.

This seems to be due to the land it is on is residential land and not comercial land, and due to complaints by you know who plus some competitor who did not like the competition, the Town hall was forced to close it.
Furthermore they told us no business licence will be issued in Esuri on residential land unless this denomination is changed by the Junta de Andalucia. It seems that the new restaurant currently being built, is also in residential land, which would mean no licence any time soon, according to Pepe Correa (from the Town hall).

Hoyo 19 will stay closed to the public. Thank you all for the support offered.

Hmmm bottom line is that 19h is finished and wont likely ever become a social place on CE. No surprises to me as per my previous post. Very very very sad.

But the blame is squarely on the town hall (apparently). They grant permissions to TWO places. People invest, even employ people .....and then the town hall decide to change their decision. 16 people find out about it and close the 19h.... Or they are instrumental in the town hall reversing the original decision. The second restaurant will also be impacted. They could potentially lose a LOT of money. Ergo ALL of CE loses.

The town hall is the villain here. Really?

Wow this comes from Machiavelli's notebook.

This is a total mess and there is something 'weird' here, and a potential legal issue.

Just what we need.

Again we lose

Jon
Old Aug 6th 2018, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Fiberite is an unknown quantity at this point

So, at last we have some hard facts, commercial enterprises cannot operate from residential premises. However, I am sure this would have been overlooked if the bloke next door ( and probably his lacky lawer) had not raised the issue. The same must now be true for the new place up the hill, and if I were a neighbour I think I would object to it's opening. I know I would scream bloody murder if any of my neighbours in the UK tried to open anything commercial . So, should we not be campaigning , probably through CERA, to make it attractive for businesses to open up premises in the only built designated commercial area at the top of the hill. Surely if one dodgy operater can get away with it others can. What exactly stops them doing so ? It has been rumoured that it is due to the back taxes demanded by the Town hall. Is this true? If so should not a representation be made to the Authority to relax this requirement and actively attract new business. Maybe some of the excess Fadesa money be used to unblock chanells or pay some of these alleged taxes. After all, this problem was created by the foolhardy actions of Fadesa ,the Banks and other developers that renaged on their promises of a completed urbanization with commercial centres, schools hotels medical centres et al . . As reported in the notes from the meeting with the Mayor , why do we need a sewage system to support a community twice the size it is currently when we have no ammenities to attract more buyers. Once again I ask for more hard facts and for CERA as our representitive to insist the Mayor puts the needs of Esuri taxpayers as a priority. We contribute an inordinate amount of the revenue that keep him and the council going and we have been shortchanged.
Regards
Old Aug 6th 2018, 6:55 pm
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

This hoyo 19, is it in the row of big houses not far from the clubhouse (I think it was the first road left coming from the golf course)?
If so, I can tell you that my late husband and I wanted to buy 1 of those when they were just about finished.
We didn't do it because they were too expensive for what they were (this was before the crash).
We went to visit with an agency (think something fincas) and were informed then that 1 house would be designated as a club, only for the house owners around there.
When we visited1 or 2 years later, it had turned into a restaurant (had a nice meal there).
We visited the one on the left of this restaurant... and were happy we didn't go for it.
So it used to be an only residential erea, not commercial.

Just wanted to throw this into the discussion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.