Hoyo 19

Old Jul 13th 2018, 5:58 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hoyo 19

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Me too. 🤞
Its open....

We are there....

The biggest news on years opened with a whimper rather than a bang...

But who cares.... We have a new option!!!

Jon
Old Jul 14th 2018, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

What is the email address to register for membership please ?
Old Jul 14th 2018, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BobD
What is the email address to register for membership please ?

As a private establishment it will be necessary to obtain the "partner card" to access our facilities.
This card will be able to request it completely free of charge by sending the following personal information to our email address: [email protected]
- name and surname.
- phone
- E-mail address
From the above-mentioned mail you will be informed of all our news and to which you will, of course, be able to guide your suggestions.

Last edited by neil77; Jul 14th 2018 at 12:18 pm. Reason: additional information
Old Jul 14th 2018, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by neil77
As a private establishment it will be necessary to obtain the "partner card" to access our facilities.
This card will be able to request it completely free of charge by sending the following personal information to our email address: [email protected]
- name and surname.
- phone
- E-mail address
From the above-mentioned mail you will be informed of all our news and to which you will, of course, be able to guide your suggestions.
Thanks Neil
Old Jul 14th 2018, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BobD
Thanks Neil
Happy to help!
Old Jul 15th 2018, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Its open....

We are there....

The biggest news on years opened with a whimper rather than a bang...

But who cares.... We have a new option!!!

Jon
Jon,
Thanks for keeping us all informed. I registered weeks ago and apart from an acknowledgement email haven’t received any “news” from them. Do you collect the membership card when you first visit and what’s on offer food wise please?
Thanks
Andy
Old Jul 15th 2018, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

There is a small shop downstairs and if you tell them your name and email address they will find your card. Even if you haven't done it in advance you can join there and then. Each member can take one quest. The snack bar is upstairs and the restaurant is downstairs although at the moment there is only the one menu. This should change soon. They will be open tomorrow but expect to be closed Mondays in future. We had garlic prawns and spaghetti Bolognese and both were good.
Old Jul 15th 2018, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
There is a small shop downstairs and if you tell them your name and email address they will find your card. Even if you haven't done it in advance you can join there and then. Each member can take one quest. The snack bar is upstairs and the restaurant is downstairs although at the moment there is only the one menu. This should change soon. They will be open tomorrow but expect to be closed Mondays in future. We had garlic prawns and spaghetti Bolognese and both were good.
Thanks Kath that’s helpful.

Old Jul 15th 2018, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS

Thanks Kath that’s helpful.

Just to set expectations: Hoyo19 have done a 'soft' opening which means that all the facilities and menus are not completely in place and the staff are not fully familiarised with their offer.
Having said that Adriana and Lolo and all of the staff are lovely and welcoming. The venue is fantastic as before, the sunset over the golf course is beautiful and the G&Ts delicious. The full offer will be here soon.
ENJOY
Old Jul 17th 2018, 5:58 am
Just Joined

willcoxhouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning campers,

Is Hoyo19 doing bike hires or is that just a day dream of wishful thinking?

Katie
Old Jul 17th 2018, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by willcoxhouse
Morning campers,

Katie
Good morning Katie!
Not a day dream at all, Hoya 19 is doing bike hire, and the bikes are already there, some with small child seats on too I believe. Not sure of hire rates though, but they're open 6 days a week [closed Mondays]
Old Jul 17th 2018, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willcoxhouse
Morning campers,

Katie
That was the plan. Guilicar have a pop up bike hire shop in Canela and a depot opposite the bus station. There is a bike hire shop opposite the fish dock market.
Old Jul 17th 2018, 8:44 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil77
Good morning Katie!
Not a day dream at all, Hoya 19 is doing bike hire, and the bikes are already there, some with small child seats on too I believe. Not sure of hire rates though, but they're open 6 days a week [closed Mondays]
They've done a good job.

There is a games area with pool, air hockey, darts etc. A nice shop where you can pick up your pre-registered membership cards.... or sign up in the members book and they will give you the card immediately. Its here at the counter that you will see the prices for the bike hire. I will be there shortly and photograph the price list. But if I remember correctly its 5Eur for half day, 8 for a day (to be confirmed)

The bar and resto downstairs remains pretty much as it was in Jag's day. With some tables outside .... this is handy as there were sound problems with Jag. He put up some sound deadening foam that helped, but I would fancy eating outside in the share. I personally would use the terrace upstairs more.

The fantastic terrace and bar is welcoming, and they are slowly ramping up the menu. For the moment you can get e.g Spag-bol or carb for 6 Eur. 3 Paellas. Fried anchovies etc etc. Burgers steak...... So a little 'fusion' at the moment (Someone will flame me for that comment! )

I was delighted to see a full terrace on the Friday opening night, especially as there was no public announcement - just word of mouth. Quite a few Spanish as well.... 24 July is Karaoke night (if I remember the date right.. drink was flowing

All the very best of luck to Lolo Adriana and the team. CE needs this. NB Mondays is closing day.

Jon

PS I was back in 19H on Sunday after the footy final. Looking up there was a wonderful view of Venus next to the moon. Both Venus and Mercury were prominent and more visible early this week than at most times. So that gave, for me, a extra- special view from the wonderful terrace.

PPS they are still going through the process for an Amazon pick up point. And I suppose others? I hope they get it. That would be great for us as we live in a flat behind a security fence, so nowhere to leave packages. I think the little news agent on the corner next to the Passaje / Pepe's is also a collection point

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jul 17th 2018 at 9:09 am.
Old Jul 17th 2018, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
They've done a good job.

There is a games area with pool, air hockey, darts etc. A nice shop where you can pick up your pre-registered membership cards.... or sign up in the members book and they will give you the card immediately. Its here at the counter that you will see the prices for the bike hire. I will be there shortly and photograph the price list. But if I remember correctly its 5Eur for half day, 8 for a day (to be confirmed)

The bar and resto downstairs remains pretty much as it was in Jag's day. With some tables outside .... this is handy as there were sound problems with Jag. He put up some sound deadening foam that helped, but I would fancy eating outside in the share. I personally would use the terrace upstairs more.

The fantastic terrace and bar is welcoming, and they are slowly ramping up the menu. For the moment you can get e.g Spag-bol or carb for 6 Eur. 3 Paellas. Fried anchovies etc etc. Burgers steak...... So a little 'fusion' at the moment (Someone will flame me for that comment! )

I was delighted to see a full terrace on the Friday opening night, especially as there was no public announcement - just word of mouth. Quite a few Spanish as well.... 24 July is Karaoke night (if I remember the date right.. drink was flowing

All the very best of luck to Lolo Adriana and the team. CE needs this. NB Mondays is closing day.

Jon

PS I was back in 19H on Sunday after the footy final. Looking up there was a wonderful view of Venus next to the moon. Both Venus and Mercury were prominent and more visible early this week than at most times. So that gave, for me, a extra- special view from the wonderful terrace.

PPS they are still going through the process for an Amazon pick up point. And I suppose others? I hope they get it. That would be great for us as we live in a flat behind a security fence, so nowhere to leave packages. I think the little news agent on the corner next to the Passaje / Pepe's is also a collection point

There a few Amazon Pick up places in town. Which one depends on the subcontractor they are using. ASR use a link stationers across the road from Lidl
Old Jul 18th 2018, 11:01 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by guesswork

There a few Amazon Pick up places in town. Which one depends on the subcontractor they are using. ASR use a link stationers across the road from Lidl
That's great GW. I haven't bought from Amazon ES yet.

Do the pickup places show up as an option (in Spain) automatically on order please?

I may chat to Lolo / Adriana about this. If we could use their address and them as a c/o I'd be happy to pay a bit. e.g Jon-Bxl c/o Lolo + Adriana; 19h (address) etc etc. This way they aren't an official pickup point, but their address can be used. I often do the c/o thing as I spend xmas with close friends in the UK and in advance buy (from mainly Amazon or ebay) and send it to them and put it in the boot of the car for the return to Brussels. Stuff in the UK is often cheaper than on the continent.

Thanks
Jon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.