British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Hello from Fran (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/hello-fran-920545/)

Fran Esuri Dec 30th 2018 4:05 pm

Hello from Fran

Hello

BILL AND CLAIRE Dec 30th 2018 6:03 pm

Re: Hello from Fran

Originally Posted by Fran Esuri (Post 12614244)
Hello, I´m Fran the maintenace guy from marina esury.
since a long time i wasn´t there beacause of health, but i´m receiving a lot of support of owners from esury, what makes me really happy.
this is why i registered today here, to say thanks, to all which i don´t have there contacts.
i wish you all merry christmas and a very very happy and positive new year.
P.S. i´m back again soon.:thumb:

Hi FRAN. I wish you all the very best for the coming year. .Looking forward to see you again in Esuri.. Regards Bill..

Fran Esuri Dec 30th 2018 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE (Post 12614292)
Hi FRAN. I wish you all the very best for the coming year. .Looking forward to see you again in Esuri.. Regards Bill..

Thank you Bill. see you very soon

Woodzie Dec 31st 2018 6:55 am

Hooray, great to hear from you Fran hope you continue to improve and you’ll be back with us soon. Kim and Nigel.

MikeCol Dec 31st 2018 8:23 am

What a lovely surprise this morning seeing this new 'thread'. We are glad to see you on here Fran, as I'm sure lots of others are too. Have a great New Year & 3 Kings & we will see you in the Spring. Mike & Bryony.

Fran Esuri Dec 31st 2018 8:36 am

Originally Posted by Woodzie (Post 12614432)
Hooray, great to hear from you Fran hope you continue to improve and you’ll be back with us soon. Kim and Nigel.

Thanks Kim and Nigel. everything is running well with my improvement. better then they expect. this makes me vey positive:thumbsup:

Fran Esuri Dec 31st 2018 8:45 am

Originally Posted by MikeCol (Post 12614447)
What a lovely surprise this morning seeing this new 'thread'. We are glad to see you on here Fran, as I'm sure lots of others are too. Have a great New Year & 3 Kings & we will see you in the Spring. Mike & Bryony.

Thanks You too Bryony and Mike.
John Sen told me, that you asked for my phone number. hope that you received it. Feliz año nuevo and 3 kings.

steph Jan 1st 2019 11:48 am

hi Fran Feliz Ano neuvo hope to see you soon Steph

jean&john Jan 1st 2019 12:29 pm

Hi Fran, great to hear from you and such good news that your treatment is going well. Hope you had a good Christmas and our best wishes for the new year. Hope to see you soon.

John and Jean

Fran Esuri Jan 2nd 2019 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by jean&john (Post 12614805)
Hi Fran, great to hear from you and such good news that your treatment is going well. Hope you had a good Christmas and our best wishes for the new year. Hope to see you soon.

John and Jean

Happy new year John and Jean. Thank you and i hope also to see you very soon.
:thumbsup::D

MikeJ Jan 3rd 2019 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Fran Esuri (Post 12614244)
Hello

Hello Fran,
Great to hear that your treatment is working and your health is improving,
Hope you will back with us soon, we have all missed you.
Good luck, see you later in the year, at the moment I am having some treatment and cant travel.

All the best
Mike and Linda

Fran Esuri Jan 7th 2019 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by MikeJ (Post 12615585)
Hello Fran,
Great to hear that your treatment is working and your health is improving,
Hope you will back with us soon, we have all missed you.
Good luck, see you later in the year, at the moment I am having some treatment and cant travel.

All the best
Mike and Linda

Hello Mike and Linda,
Thank you and I hope that your treatment will also be successful.
See you later this year with a biiiig cup of tea at the pool. Fran

RoEl Jan 9th 2019 7:16 pm

Hi Fran. This is my first post but I was so pleased to see you on here. We were very pleased to see you at Esuri when we were out in December. We hope you had a Good Christmas and wish you a Happy and healthy New Year. Hope the hair is growing! Ron and Elizabeth