Reload this Page >

Grill Tray Quest

Grill Tray Quest

Old May 31st 2015, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Saycheese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Grill Tray Quest

Hi

I'm on the hunt for a grill tray for my oven. Can you get them in Spain? Can't seem to find one. Any ideas on my quest would be great. :-)
Old May 31st 2015, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future
Default Re: Grill Tray Quest

Originally Posted by Saycheese
Hi

I'm on the hunt for a grill tray for my oven. Can you get them in Spain? Can't seem to find one. Any ideas on my quest would be great. :-)
Little shop at the side of the post office in Ayamonte, sell various oven shelves, near the little garage past the ferry terminal.

Ken.
Old May 31st 2015, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

We found a cake rack and put it on the oven tray for toasting and grilling. (remembering to line the oven tray with ally foil to prevent baking on the spills )

Last edited by MikeJ; May 31st 2015 at 8:10 am.
Old May 31st 2015, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Saycheese is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you guys the quest now continues tomorrow x
Old May 31st 2015, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Saycheese
Hi

If you are back in the UK at any time, a company called Kleenezee sells goods from a catalogue put through the door (sort of like Avon). In the past we have bought both a grill tray and adjustable oven shelves for our cooker here. Not a lot of use while you are here I know but maybe they have an online service?
Old Jun 1st 2015, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Grill Tray Quest

Originally Posted by Teed Up
Little shop at the side of the post office in Ayamonte, sell various oven shelves, near the little garage past the ferry terminal.

Ken.
Brilliant shop for all sorts of electrical parts.
Old Jun 1st 2015, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Brilliant shop for all sorts of electrical parts.
Hi, I bought my grill tray from Lakeland Limited whilst on a visit to the UK & they do 2 different sizes. Plus they also deliver to Spain, regards Bryony