Gardeners

Old Dec 16th 2019, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

sumac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gardeners

Looking for some advice. We have been living here, at Marina Esuri full time since January this year. We were wondering if anyone could tell us if it is normal practice to give a Christmas box to the gardener who looks after each specific area.
Ours is very kind and helpful, but as we are new we wouldn't want to cause any embarassment or do anything that is not normally done.
We would be grateful for any guidence in this matter.
Old Dec 16th 2019, 4:00 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gardeners

Originally Posted by sumac
Looking for some advice. We have been living here, at Marina Esuri full time since January this year. We were wondering if anyone could tell us if it is normal practice to give a Christmas box to the gardener who looks after each specific area.
Ours is very kind and helpful, but as we are new we wouldn't want to cause any embarassment or do anything that is not normally done.
We would be grateful for any guidence in this matter.
Whilst I cannot sing praises for the management companies... The BEST part is the caretakers.

I know some (in ME) and they are independent, contracting their services to the mgt co. So not a part of 'the system' (often). The ones we know, provide a great service always helpful, smiling and welcoming.

Obviously ​you feel the same way as you would like to show your appreciation.

Im sure if you offered a gift with a smile and a thank you, they would love it, and the recognition of a job well done! Its Christmas after all

Jon

PS weve been in ME for well over a decade.

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Dec 16th 2019 at 4:04 pm.
Old Dec 16th 2019, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

jontxu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

There is no problem . Their name in spanish is " aguinaldo " and it is a normal practice

Regards
Old Dec 17th 2019, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, we lived on ME (Manzana 7) for 8 years & always gave Francisco a Xmas gift.
Old Dec 17th 2019, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

sumac is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for all your advice.
We feel we can now go ahead without worrying about it.