doctor

Old Nov 7th 2018, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Saycheese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default doctor

Can anyone recommend a local doctor? I just need to get an appointment and see if he can do me a prescription for my husband we have almost run out and have decided to stay longer?

Thanks
Old Nov 7th 2018, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: doctor

Originally Posted by Saycheese
Can anyone recommend a local doctor? I just need to get an appointment and see if he can do me a prescription for my husband we have almost run out and have decided to stay longer?

Thanks
Have you tried going straight to the pharmacia. If you take your existing drug(s)or prescription along they will often dispense the equivalent without attending a doctor. We have done that in both Spain and Portugal. But some drugs are just not available so you cannot have them even from a doctor.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 9:56 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: doctor

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

Have you tried going straight to the pharmacia. If you take your existing drug(s)or prescription along they will often dispense the equivalent without attending a doctor. We have done that in both Spain and Portugal. But some drugs are just not available so you cannot have them even from a doctor.
Ive gotten prescription medicine (without a prescription) in chemists in town, e.g the one opposite the police station and just a bit down from the police station on the way to IC - leading to Plaza Leon ORTEGA near the Corsarios resto, which is one of the best tapa restos in one of the best plaza's Ayamonte IMO.

When I had to see a doctor, I went to the hospital in VRSA, by the sports ground - for English service. My BH once needed a doc, sorry forgot her name or office hours, but she has an office next to the chemists on the opposite side of Fernando's resto in Altura English speaking.

Good luck!

Jon