Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri is it worth buying?

Costa Esuri is it worth buying?

Old Feb 4th 2019, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri is it worth buying?

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

I think it is probably more like 60 built but not all occupied and perhaps 15 under construction now at least 6 of which I can see from home each day with workmen on site!
Update I forgot the 49 down round Hoya 19 that’s makes over 100 built.
Old Feb 5th 2019, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

tonisdad is an unknown quantity at this point

Is Las Lomas an area of Costa Esuri or is it a condo. Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2019, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

• Calle lope de rueda NN
  • Urb. Urbanización La Colina
  • District Costa Esuri
  • Ayamonte
  • La Costa, Huelva
  • Could anybody give me any information on above complex/condominium. Is it clean quiet nice location busy etc
  • Thank you
Old Feb 5th 2019, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonisdad
  • Calle lope de rueda NN
  • Urb. Urbanización La Colina
  • District Costa Esuri
  • Ayamonte
  • La Costa, Huelva
  • Could anybody give me any information on above complex/condominium. Is it clean quiet nice location busy etc
  • Thank you
I don’t think that you would call what we have on Esuri as a condominium in the sense of the American use of the term. The apartments on Esuri tend to be just three or four stories with about 45 to each block. The urbanisation is Costa Esuri there are many blocks and La Colinas is a collection of maybe 10 blocks. There is a mix of individual villas, town houses with a few duplex apartments on Marina Esuri. If you have Google Earth look at 37* 16’ 08” N 7* 24’ 22” W
Old Feb 5th 2019, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

Esuriplotman is an unknown quantity at this point

That’s useful to know. At least it is moving forward then. Is there much demand for plots or are prices still very low and nothing like the 120 Euros/sq metre that we bought them for ? Should I come back in 10 years � ����
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Esuriplotman
That’s useful to know. At least it is moving forward then. Is there much demand for plots or are prices still very low and nothing like the 120 Euros/sq metre that we bought them for ? Should I come back in 10 years ������
All plots sold by Fadesa were €120 sqm but some were bought in blocks with mortgages and the banks repossessed then much later they were sold off very cheaply. A plot of similar size to ours 1000sqm frontline to the west course was €48k plus cost and taxes. They have recovered from that low but they have to be in a good position. The cheapest I have heard was €28k but I don’t know the size.

I think it all depends on the hotel(s), if one or both are completed then the east course will need to be reinstated and with other sporting facilities available at the hotels Esuri could really be motoring. However 10yrs sounds about minimum to me!
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

I don’t think that you would call what we have on Esuri as a condominium in the sense of the American use of the term. The apartments on Esuri tend to be just three or four stories with about 45 to each block. The urbanisation is Costa Esuri there are many blocks and La Colinas is a collection of maybe 10 blocks. There is a mix of individual villas, town houses with a few duplex apartments on Marina Esuri. If you have Google Earth look at 37* 16’ 08” N 7* 24’ 22” W
Thanks John where we live in Albufeira a condiminium tends just to be a block/blocks of apartments that are gated so can`t be accessed without key. These places seem to be bigger than that?
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks John where we live in Albufeira a condiminium tends just to be a block/blocks of apartments that are gated so can`t be accessed without key. These places seem to be bigger than that?
That’s exactly the same as the apartment blocks on Esuri, they vary in size but one key lets you into the block and there is a block committee who with the President run the block.
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

That’s exactly the same as the apartment blocks on Esuri, they vary in size but one key lets you into the block and there is a block committee who with the President run the block.
Oh good do you know if any are dog free!
Old Feb 5th 2019, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh good do you know if any are dog free!
I very much doubt it Esuri seems to be becoming dog central at the moment!
Old Feb 5th 2019, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

I very much doubt it Esuri seems to be becoming dog central at the moment!
Not true. Block ten Vista esuri has no dogs We have been here for 11 years and loved every minute.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

limey610 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Esuriplotman
That’s useful to know. At least it is moving forward then. Is there much demand for plots or are prices still very low and nothing like the 120 Euros/sq metre that we bought them for ? Should I come back in 10 years ������
Best plots on frontline golf course are going for about 75 Euros/sq meter currently. There are at least 12 under construction presently with another 6 in application process. I would expect that rate to continue over next 2-3 years as more examples of diverse villa/housing designs change the landscape and of course more so if anything positive ever happens with the hotel or business area entrants.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Not true. Block ten Vista esuri has no dogs We have been here for 11 years and loved every minute.
But what about the other blocks? On our complex dogs are allowed but they are not allowed on the grassed areas.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But what about the other blocks? On our complex dogs are allowed but they are not allowed on the grassed areas.
Same on Esuri the pool areas and and gardens don’t allow dogs but it is not always observed.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Esuriplotman is an unknown quantity at this point

And what are the highest prices you have heard ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.