Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Old Jun 11th 2013, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Lloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the roughLloyd2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

I whole heartily support this new business proposal , hopefully all on CE will offer there support and get behind frank and what he is proposing to provide us. I can't wait to be over at my place knowing that I can hop on a bus to town.
Regards to all.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Frank Bourne is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for your support Lloyd
Old Jun 11th 2013, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Maybe it would be good if we could find out the email address of the Mayor of Ayamonte and send him direct all the support mails. Monday is D-Day and so far it looks as though the taxi drivers of Ayamonte have the upper hand so your support for the BUS SERVICE is needed now more than ever. So if someone happens to have his e-mail address please let us all know.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

The website for the town hall has a number of email addresses (although not one directly to the mayor) and also a way to contact the town hall (but again not directly to the mayor)
Old Jun 11th 2013, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

As Kath has mentioned, indirect contact info, plus more research:
Ilmo. Ayuntamiento de Ayamonte:

http://www.ayamonte.es/opencms/openc...nte/index.html

Top menu: Directorio, Contacto, and Tu Ayuntamiento
Read about:
http://www.ayamonte.es/opencms/openc...egaciones.html

Scroll down menu to Desarrollo Local and Empresas. Read about CADE.

Also, on another website, APYME-AYAMONTE: Creación de Empresas:

http://www.ayamontecamara.com/node/5

Hope this is of some help.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

LordMayor is an unknown quantity at this point

The Town Hall does not deliver licenses for more than 4 passengers.
If you want a bus service, you have to contact Damas, which is the only company which can set up a bus line for CE.
To get the license (for 4 people), you have to pass a small exam at the Town Hall, of course all in Spanish. as we are still in Spain, as I would like to remind to many people on that thread...
Old Jun 16th 2013, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LordMayor
If you want a bus service, you have to contact Damas, which is the only company which can set up a bus line for CE.
To get the license (for 4 people), you have to pass a small exam at the Town Hall, of course all in Spanish. as we are still in Spain, as I would like to remind to many people on that thread...
, Bryony
Old Jun 16th 2013, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Which thread would " that" be?
Old Jun 17th 2013, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Latest news over the bus service tonight at the MONDAY CLUB If I am still invited.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 2:52 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Which thread would " that" be?
I think one of the many reasons that Spain went into crisis, apart from the usual corruption stuff we hear daily from the royal family right down to the town halls.... is that Spain is not business friendly IMHO. Setting up a company and getting permissions and doing all the paperwork - going through all the committees etc etc is such a drag. When we have such amazingly BAD unemployment in Spain you'd think the authorities would have some fast track system to help a business started and EMPLOY people! See below:

One problem with 'functionaries' in a lot of contimental Europe is that they effectively have a job for life and a final salary scheme pension. Things that disappeared from the REAL WORLD of the private business sector - a long time ago. What experience of the real world business do they have - when they are required to approve new ventures? No names mentioned but I know of public sector organisations that deliberately act as a brake, to keep their department funded. Remember its the private sector that make the money and the public sector that spend it.... they need to spend it wisely.

At least the MP's in Spain have realised that they can't keep expecting subsidies in their alcohol bills and have had to bow down to public outrage that they get cheap booze!! Recently in the news. No tears from me for them, especially as the Bank of Spain is calling for a stop to the minimum wage and pension age to 67 (like we have already agreed in the UK + other EU countries).. that's where the sadness is!

Amazing! I'd also like to see an 'expenses scandal' like we had in the UK when applied to the Spanish politicians .... and in fact the EU ones as well. I hope any investigations would show that they are all actually very honourable.... but I wonder... if we had problems in the UK - then its possible that it is pervasive....

Anyway I do think things are improving and there are good signs, as I mentioned there is also some very interesting news fresh from last week (apart from the bus and the new GC management) and fingers are crossed that something will come of the opportunities ......and .........if approached this town hall will be amenable and positive to clearing obstructions and helping them start.

Jon

INFO: The national unemployment rate has hit 27.2% while Andalucia has been named as the second hardest place to find a job in Europe with 34.6% of the population without work.

Nationally, youth unemployment has reached a record 57.2%

PS If you think this is just a rant at the public sector.... which I think needs big improvement then note this amazing news from the private sector:

SPAIN’S top executives are the among the highest paid in Europe, despite the current economic crisis.

Topped only by Italy, Spainish CEOs take in a median base salary of €788 per hour while the top earners rake in a figure closer to €950 every 60 minutes.

Meanwhile, the lowest earners in Spain receive just €3.85 an hour.

The huge wage gap, highlighted in a report by the Federation of European Employers last week, has sparked debate about capping executive pay levels.

CEOs in Italy can earn a staggering €1,144 per hour, according to the report.

With Spain coming in at second, the UK bosses follow with a median base salary of €592 per hour while French CEOs take in €47 less earning €545 per hour.

Spain and Italy countries that are doing SOOOO well

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jun 17th 2013 at 3:06 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 3:10 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frank Bourne
Latest news over the bus service tonight at the MONDAY CLUB If I am still invited.
Always welcome! See you soon

Jon
Old Jun 17th 2013, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Philwren is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone welcome to the monday club ? I would like to join ...
Old Jun 17th 2013, 3:40 pm
BE Positive

Hi LordMayor.... welcome back. I have a feeling we may not agree, on everything, but good to get your input.

Do you represent the town hall? Your name 'LordMayor' and the fact that the last I heard from you was over the whole 'Jag's thing'... makes me wonder.

When the town hall are involved as they were in Jags and now the bus, we hear from you... so just wondering.

Jon
Old Jun 17th 2013, 3:42 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Philwren
Is anyone welcome to the monday club ? I would like to join ...
You always walk by taking the dogs for a walk, when we meet - so ask 'the Prez' when passing....

I'd certainly value your input and of course .....your 'round'

Jon
Old Jun 17th 2013, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Philwren is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Lol Jon. ... its too hot for walking the early now so will pop down and of course buy a round!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.