Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri Golf Club No2

Costa Esuri Golf Club No2

Old Sep 12th 2018, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Costa Esuri Golf Club No2

Hi I have noticed a lot of work being carried out on the second Golf Club.There seems to be a substantial amount of work going on.Has anyone any idea why someone is spending on upgrading the building.It would make a lovely Restaurant if the lake was filled and the correct commercial paperwork was processed.Interesting thought.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri Golf Club No2

Originally Posted by glaisboy
Hi I have noticed a lot of work being carried out on the second Golf Club.There seems to be a substantial amount of work going on.Has anyone any idea why someone is spending on upgrading the building.It would make a lovely Restaurant if the lake was filled and the correct commercial paperwork was processed.Interesting thought.
Where is the second golf club?
Old Sep 12th 2018, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Margaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really niceMargaret and Derek is just really nice

I think you must be thinking of the house that the owner of the Outback was building and has been half finished for years. Somebody has bought it and they have been working on it. Nothing to do with golf course.

Derek
Old Sep 13th 2018, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

glaisboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Derek I thought it was the second golf course clubhouse.Its a very large property and very large for a dwelling but having said that there are some huge houses popping up around Esuri.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by glaisboy
Thanks Derek I thought it was the second golf course clubhouse.Its a very large property and very large for a dwelling but having said that there are some huge houses popping up around Esuri.
Hello Glaisboy, I’ve sent you a pm.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS

Hello Glaisboy, I’ve sent you a pm.
Hi Andy, work started in June on the “boomerang” house which was pretty comprehensively vandalised. It seemed odd to me but they started down by the pool. After about a week it seemed to stop again. However work has continued through the summer and good progress is now being made. Again odd but at first they seemed to concentrate around the pool then completed a substantial wall around most of the site. This is clearly to keep the vandals out and seems to be a success. The roof which was not too bad has been retiled on the whole front using existing tiles and “borrowing” from the back for uniformity. The rear tiling remains to be completed however there is now work every day and very soon I think they will be in position to install windows to make the casa wind and weather proof before winter.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

Hi Andy, work started in June on the “boomerang” house which was pretty comprehensively vandalised. It seemed odd to me but they started down by the pool. After about a week it seemed to stop again. However work has continued through the summer and good progress is now being made. Again odd but at first they seemed to concentrate around the pool then completed a substantial wall around most of the site. This is clearly to keep the vandals out and seems to be a success. The roof which was not too bad has been retiled on the whole front using existing tiles and “borrowing” from the back for uniformity. The rear tiling remains to be completed however there is now work every day and very soon I think they will be in position to install windows to make the casa wind and weather proof before winter.
Hi John, thanks for the information, ity’s good to know it will finally be finished. With the previous builder I found lots of rubbish being dumped onto my plot so hopefully, as they have built a wall, the temptation won’t be there! Hope you and Kath are keeping well.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by AndyS

Hi John, thanks for the information, ity’s good to know it will finally be finished. With the previous builder I found lots of rubbish being dumped onto my plot so hopefully, as they have built a wall, the temptation won’t be there! Hope you and Kath are keeping well.
Yes we are both well. It would be well worth a trip up to your plot if you are over soon. There is a lot of rubbish being dumped outside the site on the front and south side. Also other friends of ours have a plot near the shop and found when the next door plot started to be developed it encroached on to their site. A robust discussion with the builder came up with the excuse that it was “working room” but they insisted that the temporary fence was moved back. Now nearing completion a wall has been built along the agreed line. Well worth a check!
Old Sep 14th 2018, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn

Yes we are both well. It would be well worth a trip up to your plot if you are over soon. There is a lot of rubbish being dumped outside the site on the front and south side. Also other friends of ours have a plot near the shop and found when the next door plot started to be developed it encroached on to their site. A robust discussion with the builder came up with the excuse that it was “working room” but they insisted that the temporary fence was moved back. Now nearing completion a wall has been built along the agreed line. Well worth a check!
That’s a bit worrying. We werern’t due out but may now have a quick trip to check and get some last minute sun.
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

adec is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah the boomerang house.. that was Chads before he disappeared.. used to love the Outback Bar... 'Skippy on the Rock'..