Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
I'm with James (as usual).

In these terrible times of recession there is no joy to be had to hear of other people who have lost huge sums of money in their investments - property or otherwise. People that sit back 'in their armchairs' and spout on with glee about how other people have lost money, have some major personal problems and inadequecies, I feel. Perhaps they are also looking to 'share' the sadness they feel as their own home(s) (wherever they are) have lost a bunch of money.

We are in arguably a bad position as both the UK and Spain are in big trouble - I believe. The UK with our big debts will be the last major Euro economy to come out of recession (according to IMF) and Spain has 1:6 unemployment - the highest - according to the EU a couple of weeks ago.

I feel no glee that people are losing money - and I am surprised at how deep and dangerous this crisis is. People losing work, pension values and even homes.

At the same time I feel we are very fortunate: To be able to live in a great home in a beautiful 'corner of the world'. We've already had so much fun there. Ive lost more money on some investments - made more on others.... but this is one I can use and have a great time in - rather than looking at a PC screen with, perhaps, a lot of red on it.

Whatever the actual property values are - if we can still maintain and visit 2 homes, in these troubled times, and one is in CE - we are the lucky ones!

End of gospel according to Jon!!
Yes, you are right, we are the lucky ones.
I hope, as i have only written a few words, i haven't made any rude mistake as i usually make with you
Un beso for you and for Catherine
marisol
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:42 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Yes, you are right, we are the lucky ones.
I hope, as i have only written a few words, i haven't made any rude mistake as i usually make with you
Un beso for you and for Catherine
marisol
Never rude... the last one was very 'fanny'

Hope to see you soon

Beso's

Jon
Old Feb 20th 2009, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Never rude... the last one was very 'fanny'

Hope to see you soon

Beso's

Jon
Where are you at the moment the weather down here has been great till today with a real Liverpool fog rolling in off the sea and the sun has never burnt it off but never mind it will be great tommorrow. Come on down.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Where are you at the moment the weather down here has been great till today with a real Liverpool fog rolling in off the sea and the sun has never burnt it off but never mind it will be great tommorrow. Come on down.
It don't look to great next week,obvious sign were in town,might aswell leave my bucket ,spade & water wings in the garage.
Still my driving iron should see some action
Old Feb 20th 2009, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrismortley
It don't look to great next week,obvious sign were in town,might aswell leave my bucket ,spade & water wings in the garage.
Still my driving iron should see some action
D'ont say that .We are are in town next week and I am hoping this link is nearer the mark
http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...enday/SPXX0092
Old Feb 20th 2009, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
D'ont say that .We are are in town next week and I am hoping this link is nearer the mark
I like the look of your forecast much more than the one I looked @
You never know we might bump into you one
Old Feb 20th 2009, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrismortley
I like the look of your forecast much more than the one I looked @
You never know we might bump into you one
We are easy to spot that is a pic of the wife on the left
Old Feb 20th 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

We are easy to spot that is a pic of the wife on the left
I will remember to mention that if we happen to meet
Old Feb 20th 2009, 4:23 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

I know it is little bit of 'out of the box' thinking and a bit of a wild idea, but hey... I'm gonna throw it out there....

Have you tried the Spanish Met office site? Methinks they might have an idea of what is really going on rather than second, third or fiftieth hand sites.

And one thing that will please all you 'Club Esuri' types is that...there is an option in English in case the symbols confuse.

Try it ...you might like it: www.aemet.es
Old Feb 20th 2009, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I know it is little bit of 'out of the box' thinking and a bit of a wild idea, but hey... I'm gonna throw it out there....

Have you tried the Spanish Met office site? Methinks they might have an idea of what is really going on rather than second, third or fiftieth hand sites.

And one thing that will please all you 'Club Esuri' types is that...there is an option in English in case the symbols confuse.

Many thanks.
Really appreciate you going to all the trouble to put yourself out like that.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

arko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to all

That's made my day. I doubt Spanish people look at this website, it's so badly designed. If they did they wouldn't have been caught out in the snow storms on the motorways in and out of Madrid and the other major northern cities last month. Thank you
Old Feb 20th 2009, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

laudinehall94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all Tasa Buyers
I have been chasing info from several sources...the agent who sold me the apartment advises Tasa are definately trying to refinance through a bank in northern spain.
My solicitor is trying to get the guarantees, but Tasa are not responding to the requests...is anyone else having these problems?

Any info anyone can give is really appreciated as I am now getting a little nervous about loosing our deposit
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:03 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks.
Really appreciate you going to all the trouble to put yourself out like that.

Nay bother, Guapa!!!
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Nay bother, Guapa!!!
LOL...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.